Home

Anyone using UTSA?

This is a discussion on Anyone using UTSA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2012, 12:28 AM   #25
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Anyone using UTSA?

Using UTSA right now. It's awesome playing as a team that just started a football program. Everything outside of their first year in existence is up to you. Be the coach that turns them from a new program to a powerhouse.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #26
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Im using UTSA as one of the 12 teams I control. I redid all the conferences and they are in the Mountain West Conference.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 07-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
Texas State is in the same boat. Brand new to FBS, very low rated...but their jersey's are killer.
I wanted to use TX St. but I REALLY dislike their UNIS. They look like a low budget Florida St. or Boston College
Old 07-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #28
Rookie

Tdgsport27's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTLUNIS
I wanted to use TX St. but I REALLY dislike their UNIS. They look like a low budget Florida St. or Boston College
You probably got the "low budget" part right...
Old 07-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #29
Rookie

rockme71's Arena

OVR: 0

Going to start a dynasty with UTSA today. Should be fun!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

I used them for an online game against some guy using Arkansas. I really liked them. Plus I won the game as well. They got a LB that was a monster for me can't remember the name though.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have just started a dynasty with UTSA after using Texas State in a different one offline. The QB is really good but I felt like the biggest issues starting off were HB and TE on the offense. On the D the LBs and CBs were not good. On offense I use multiple formations and I personally split 50/50 run/pass. Though the backs are making it tough to go this route. I am going to keep running my offense though the way I like because I want the Play Style rating for recruiting help. My number 1 recruiting target is the HB position and as I like to be 4 deep due to injuries that always seem to happen to me at that position. My third and fourth targets are both CBs because I like to play almost strictly man to man. In case someone is curious my second target is a Punter because he is one of the few seniors on the team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick5150
I have just started a dynasty with UTSA after using Texas State in a different one offline. The QB is really good but I felt like the biggest issues starting off were HB and TE on the offense. On the D the LBs and CBs were not good. On offense I use multiple formations and I personally split 50/50 run/pass. Though the backs are making it tough to go this route. I am going to keep running my offense though the way I like because I want the Play Style rating for recruiting help. My number 1 recruiting target is the HB position and as I like to be 4 deep due to injuries that always seem to happen to me at that position. My third and fourth targets are both CBs because I like to play almost strictly man to man. In case someone is curious my second target is a Punter because he is one of the few seniors on the team.
Those are the same main 3 positions I'm going after in my first season at UTSA. I also run alot of man to man and there CB's are baddddddd. SS is pretty nice though. And dreads are always a plus haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »