Home

If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be?

This is a discussion on If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
Rookie

D0GGERT D0G's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

Will there be a patch for the custom stadium sounds? its way too quiet
Old 07-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #10
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

I would ask, why is your Speed Rating Logic so off ??

You do know there are not 680+ players in College Football running under a 4.40 ?

Old 07-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #11
Rookie

ClemTiger's Arena

OVR: 2

I would ask why user catch is non-responsive and why we can't play OOC games at neutral sites like Clemson vs Auburn in the GA Dome and Bama vs Michigan at Cowboys Stadium?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #12
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

I would ask specifics for the process involved in identifying the numerous freeze issues and as a developer what kind of hurdles need to be overcome to correct these issues without causing more problems.

Also are these kinds of problems identified up front pre-release or do they rely on post release feedback to zero in on the problem?

Within the same topic.

What can be changed or done differently to ensure better quality control pre-release?

Also within the same topic.

Why hasn't EA considered a more extensive pre-release test period using OS forum members. Its been discussed a number of times and there's no less than 30-40 forum members who would be happy to test a pre-release copy for free. This seems like it would be a beneficial model for quality control for both parties. All why not incurring additional costs.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #13
Rookie

AiDub's Arena

OVR: 7

What's the deal with the horrible indecisive blockers. See video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ0tRM_h0aM&feature=plcp
Old 07-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #14
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Why do issues corrected in past games show back up in each new edition or why nothing is being done on others that have not been fixed in the past?
Twitter
YouTube
Old 07-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #15
All Star

OVR: 24

I would ask why do you miss so many little things year after year?

I am talking minor things like sock length still on ankle socks, sock length defaulting in a new season, slow menus, Heisman kickers trying for 60 yarders, colors of jerseys being off, QBs being off center when under center, progression being too high or low. I understand programming is very hard. I have taken some programming classes when i got my IT degree but i really struggle to understand why this series misses the small things that would go so far. Basically, why does this series seem to lack polish.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 07-13-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #16
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Will TB ever receive a major update?
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »