Home

If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be?

This is a discussion on If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

Would they be more do more testing to assure inexcusable errors are not missed? Every year something is missed, for example, as a Virginia Tech fan, I was not happy last year when the two Thursday night games were locked in as Thursday 3PM games. This year I am not happy names are not on the back of away uniforms for the 3rd year in a row.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

One question I would ask is why do you come to OperationSports just to hear your game get blasted?

If I could ask a second question I would ask what historical figure that would like to have dinner with either living or dead.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0
When are you going to fix the leader boards

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #52
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

Why is the 2Bar Revo Speed not in the game? What goes into the process of deciding what gets added in, equipment wise.

(Because it seems they don't watch CFB and don't research enough...but really there's no research involved if you watch CFB)
Old 07-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #53
Banned

Does it suck to produce a game for self-entitled teenagers that have no sense of the realities involved in making video games, that feel inclined to ask demeaning questions and bag on a game that they don't have to buy?
Old 07-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 17

Are you a college football fan that makes a video game, or are you a person that just makes a college football game?
Old 07-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #55
Rookie

Will a patch be released to correct these issues: a. Teams attempting fields goals from 40+ yards out (equating to high 50 to 60 yard field goals) because they never make them and it is detrimental to the experience of the game, b. Defenses running 4-3/3-4 or any non-goal line defense when it's 4th and 1/4th and inches and I decide to go for it on the opponent's 30-something yard line, c. Defenses all-out-blitzing when I'm in a four wideout, shotgun formation, d. THE OPTION for cpu teams, and lastly e. the defense being beat deep on 2nd/3rd and 20+ because they run cover 3 or some other kind of zone defense allowing my four wideouts run right behind the LBs (it happens WAY TOO OFTEN!)??? That is all....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 01:11 PM   #56
Rookie

Why in previous generations of EA sports games did we have the option of setting home and away jersey configurations, but now that option has been removed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »