Home

BS SHAKE BLITZ STILL WORKS.

This is a discussion on BS SHAKE BLITZ STILL WORKS. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: BS SHAKE BLITZ STILL WORKS.

I just saw this for the first time. I played some dude who was 2-0. I had Oregon and he had Texas. I got the ball first and the very first play he was doing this to me. I was amazed at how fast the pressure got in. I didn't even have time for my icons to come up for a pass. I started thinking of ways to beat it. HB screen was my first thought, but I couldn't get the ball off fast enough for this either. Finally I figured a couple things out... WRs screens were very effective. I was able to run HB screens out of Shotgun 2-back sets by leaving the other RB in to block, thus giving me enough time to throw the screening HB. Also, leaving one or two RBs in to block out of shotgun and making quick passes, guys were usually wide open. All of these usually ended with large gains.

I was up 8-7 just before halftime and he paused the game, did some kind of glitch to make the game disconnect. His name was Tigerboiwonder.

Although I do believe this is an exploit in the game, it isn't so bad to where it can't be beat. Honestly after playing that game, I'd prefer that people do use this against me LOL.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

its so easy to beat. theres so many plays that you can throw immediately and burn the d. keeping an rb into block will help. im not gonna give this play away cus its toooo good but look on youtube for some man beaters and you will find some really nice plays to beat this d. its seriously not that good only if you come unprepared. custom o playbooks allow me to get all my good plays ready for nanos so id suggest that too.

Be careful with screens unless you know how to supercharge them with blue route
Old 07-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
i agree i found this out just now, read option out of shotgun spread flex if you give to the HB and treat it as an outside zone read and run outside with the RB its a guaranteed big gain.
if you pass commit it will kill the qb on the choice before you can even hand it off. i wouldnt recommend that against more experience shakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjnfootball77
...unless you know how to supercharge them with blue route
Care to elaborate?
Old 07-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #37
Rookie

just look on youtube it will give you a better explanation but basically instead of the screen route make it a blue route and it works much better
Old 07-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #38
Rookie

Oh damn these new modified screens are niiiiiice haha! Thanks, now in my arsenal.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #39
Rookie

ya lol its pretty nice a dec way to beat the shake but you can still get sacked quick theres some green routes taht murder it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »