Home

NCAA13 Coach Mode Play Style

This is a discussion on NCAA13 Coach Mode Play Style within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2012, 02:01 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeramie40
I'm confused, how are you guys doing coach mode dynasties online, when online dynasty does not allow user vs user coach mode? What happens when you have to play someone else?
User vs user we use Auto-Pass coach mode
Warriors
Sharks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 07:06 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA13 Coach Mode Play Style

If you are looking to join an online dynasty send me your gamer tag so I can invite you.

Ghost
Old 07-24-2012, 07:07 AM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeramie40
I'm confused, how are you guys doing coach mode dynasties online, when online dynasty does not allow user vs user coach mode? What happens when you have to play someone else?
It does allow user vs user. You just have to arranage time to play the person that is on your schedule and enter the game room together. It is easy to do. Just have to set up the time.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:09 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsuperfly66
I've loved coach mode for almost as long as I've been alive. The only problem was that I think coach mode in a lot of games is lacking (for example Madden). NCAA is probably one of my favorites in this regard, although nothing can beat College Hoops 2k8 for me.

That said, if there is a way to run a NCAA 13 Coach Mode dynasty on PS3, I'd be down.
Send me your PS3 gamer tag so I can invite you.

Ghost.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1960ca
I'm interested. Psn name: mjonny59
Jonny it says that you do not have a gamer tag on PS3. Tryin to send you an invite for the online PS3 Dynasty.

Ghost
Old 07-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostvisionary
If anyone is interested in an online PS3 dynasty coach mode let me know. My gamer tag is the same name ghostvisionary. Just reply on this site here. We can settle on settings/sliders as we move forward. Looking for a competive league and people that want to play on a regular basis that enjoy coach mode. Looking to start with a three star team not ranked.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Ghost
So far I have sent invites to:
greg3760
Better4Ever
Smoothzilla
Foreva_Old_Skool

Trying to send one to mjonny59, says unable though.

Select your team after you join. Lookin for more any anyone is interested, we still have room. Hopefully we can kick this off this weekend. That is the plan anyway. Please supply input and suggestions. I will repost the settings so you are aware, comments are welcome. I took the sliders from various forums, past seasons that I have played, and friends suggestions. They play pretty awesome and are realistic for the most part.

I have a pretty good understanding of settings. I have been playing since the 1998 disk or 1997 you could say with my father in law, another big gamer, he is big fan of coach mode since he is around 63. We have played over 70 some seasons since 1997 and have all the stats and records recorded.

The online dynasty opens to door to more competition and coach moders.

Ghost
Old 07-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Here is what I am currently playing on after several games of tweaking. Please feel free to add input or what you may think can be made better to be realistic.

Heisman
8 min Q
speed thresh hold 15

QBA 5/10
Pass Blk 0/0
WR Ctch 45/45
RBA 60/60
Run Blocking 10/10
Pass Coverage 5/5
Pass Rush 0/0
Interceptions 40/40
Rush Defense 0/0
Tackling 5/5
FG Power and ACC 50/50
Punt Power 50
Punt Accuracy 85
Kickoff Power 40
The updated settings are provided above. Just want to take a vote:

Injuries on or off, it doesn't matter to me, but I want to run it by you guys first.

Ghost
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
The updated settings are provided above. Just want to take a vote:

Injuries on or off, it doesn't matter to me, but I want to run it by you guys first.

Ghost
Currently in an offline dynasty with my son with these settings. I am Maryland and he is Houston.

Records:
Maryland 4-3
Houston 6-1

I will probably be 4-4 after this week seeing that I play #22 Georgia Tech. Very competitive games, like wanting to throw my controller out the window competitive.

Ghost

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »