Home

Fun teams to start a Dynasty with '13

This is a discussion on Fun teams to start a Dynasty with '13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #33
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fun teams to start a Dynasty with '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommegr
UTSA just feels tailor made to me to be a team that would be a lot of fun to build up.

They start off dead last in the pre-season rankings, are a 63 overall team, and play in a 65,000 seat stadium.
I know memphis is a 61 and there is a 60 overall team, so UTSA isn't dead last but dang close.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
I know memphis is a 61 and there is a 60 overall team, so UTSA isn't dead last but dang close.
UTSA is 123 out of 123 in the preseason rankings
Old 07-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #35
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

I vote Oregon state, tough conference and recruiting fighting with USC and oregon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #36
Rookie

3 stars or lower with interesting unis: Maryland.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #37
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
I just want to go back to that. I'm obviously from Illinois and the Illini are my favorite college team and Illinois is my favorite university. My sister has decided to go to Indiana and so they found me and invited me to a college visit for track (I've been to state and all that stuff so I've been scouted.) I went around campus and it was gorgeous, but that football stadium was one of the prettiest things I have EVER seen. Something about it in real life is breathtaking. It ranks up there with BYU's stadium in the mountains. It really is gorgeous.
Glad you like it. They renovated the end zone side and since then it's been fantastic. I go to 3 or 4 games a year and it's great. On ESPN.com they are ranking the big ten football stadiums and Indiana's is last for some reason. Ours is clearly better than a number of teams in the conference but I guess they just put us last because of the quality of our team
Old 07-15-2012, 03:31 PM   #38
Rookie

BBlom13's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
Glad you like it. They renovated the end zone side and since then it's been fantastic. I go to 3 or 4 games a year and it's great. On ESPN.com they are ranking the big ten football stadiums and Indiana's is last for some reason. Ours is clearly better than a number of teams in the conference but I guess they just put us last because of the quality of our team
I've never been to Indiana's stadium but it does look nice. I have season tickets to U of I, front row. I love the stadium. I'm curious where they rank on that list. I would like to go to a game at Indiana though. Really nice stadium.

Follow my Twitter! @thatBeebo

PSN- WindyCityFlyerr
Old 07-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #39
Rookie

BBlom13's Arena

OVR: 3

I started my dynasty with San Jose State. Nice Unis, decent team, with an athetic QB.Only thing I'm not a fan of is the Endzones lol but thats just me. It's fun playing with SJSU though, maybe except the opening game where Stanford stomped me 31-7. haha

Follow my Twitter! @thatBeebo

PSN- WindyCityFlyerr
Old 07-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 4

Playing my Dynasty with UCLA, 2 star, good athletic freshman QB (and senior QB). Nice diversity of uniforms and you play in the Rose Bowl.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »