Home

Anyone know how to fix Authorizing school logo bug?

This is a discussion on Anyone know how to fix Authorizing school logo bug? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2020, 11:21 PM   #1
Rookie

hbk_wess's Arena

OVR: 4
Anyone know how to fix Authorizing school logo bug?

I’m on ps3 and I can’t load or create any dynasties in ncaa 14. It gets stuck at the authorizing school logos when loading dynasty.

I’ve tried reinstalling game data and downloading max team builder slots again and can’t find anything anywhere on how to fix the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 07:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone know how to fix Authorizing school logo bug?

Same thing happened last night. For me if you hit cancel and go to play now it will load a game once that game loads and for some weird reason it will load random teams or if u go into practice and do same. Now you have to quit that game or practice and it props up your dynasty. Everything then shows normal. Now sure what happened or if it’s the servers. Did you find a solution? Could it be we have to delete the dynasty and start a new one??? Not sure...on my end.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:14 PM   #3
Rookie

hbk_wess's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron84ka
Same thing happened last night. For me if you hit cancel and go to play now it will load a game once that game loads and for some weird reason it will load random teams or if u go into practice and do same. Now you have to quit that game or practice and it props up your dynasty. Everything then shows normal. Now sure what happened or if it’s the servers. Did you find a solution? Could it be we have to delete the dynasty and start a new one??? Not sure...on my end.

I’ve tried to start a new dynasty also

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-23-2020, 06:03 PM   #4
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

I'm getting this error tonight, and trying to load a Play Now game or Exhibition game causes the game to freeze. I literally just spent 4 hours yesterday preparing my cupcake dynasty now that I got the game back again and the dynasty won't even load now. Is this a server thing that can just fix itself randomly?
Old 09-24-2020, 12:42 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Just checked because of this topic, and it's not happening for me. Xbox 360, but I'm also not connected online (haven't been for years.) Tried a Play Now, and also tried loading a dynasty with custom teams and without, and all good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2020, 10:50 PM   #6
Rookie

bravo2208's Arena

Ok, so what I find is that if you sign out of PSN/Xbox Live, your dynasty will load just fine. But if you're online, that Authorizing School Logos thing eventually finishes. I was literally just about to get up and disconnect from PSN, but it finally loaded my dynasty after like 5 minutes. So, you either need to sign out if you don't feel like waiting or just let it do its thing.

Last edited by bravo2208; 09-24-2020 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-26-2020, 03:59 PM   #7
Pro

this started to happen, which is suspect is due to a team builder....might be time to go get a new pc for rpsc3

some server under a desk mustve melted down and now dynasties are getting hosed

Last edited by Skulletor; 09-26-2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-26-2020, 04:25 PM   #8
Pro

so it looks like if you unplug your cable and get the "unable to connect to ea server" then start the dynasty, never reconnect back and you wont try to authorize the logos

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »