Home

Do you create yourself in your Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Do you create yourself in your Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Do you create yourself in your Dynasty?

I'll occasionally rename a player that I recruit that I really like as myself or a friend. I don't create then though.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
That sounds awesome: The Replacements?
I just think it's fun to build from the ground up, I only have 2 pitches outside of playing style and playing time. I just think it's cool to recruit a team of freshman and have them be your players for 4 years and start immediately. Now the next thing I have to do is make sure I don't get fired before they arrive on campus
Old 07-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #11
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13

I've been tempted to try it, but I wouldn't want to play for a school other than the one I coach. So I end up creating myself as a coach and that's it.
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBlom13
That's a different approach, I've never heard of anyone doing that. What team did you create? What conference? and What's your record?

I created a team from a small town in Alaska. I am currently in the independents until we are worthy enough to join a conference out west. Currently I am 3-6, with blowout losses to Boise, USC, VT, Bama and I was shut out by Eastern Michigan and Army. I managed to pull out wins over Navy in double OT, UMASS in OT and My dads teambuilder team which is similar to mine. I still have games left against a FCS school and UTSA, so I'm hoping I can pull out another win or two.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #13
Rookie

BBlom13's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.C.State
I created a team from a small town in Alaska. I am currently in the independents until we are worthy enough to join a conference out west. Currently I am 3-6, with blowout losses to Boise, USC, VT, Bama and I was shut out by Eastern Michigan and Army. I managed to pull out wins over Navy in double OT, UMASS in OT and My dads teambuilder team which is similar to mine. I still have games left against a FCS school and UTSA, so I'm hoping I can pull out another win or two.
That's pretty sweet, I think I'm gonna have to try this at some point.

Follow my Twitter! @thatBeebo

PSN- WindyCityFlyerr
Old 07-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.C.State
Lol ouch unless you get fired first

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 07-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
Rookie

Every year I add myself and some of my friends into the recruiting class and watch where we all end up. Last year my player ended up at Cinci and one of my friends ended up at Clemson. I can't remember the rest. I try to give us realistic stats and overalls. Obviously they are slightly exaggerated (which maybe this year i'll tone them back and see if we make some of the smaller schools instead).
I always make 1 fake player as well. He's always a 5'7'' 165lb WR that is a 99 speed, 99 agi, 99 accel but he's a 50 or less at everything else. So he always gets recruited high but hurt all the time or drops everything. It's hilarious to watch his stats plummet when he gets placed on a top 10 team. His name is Jameals OnWheels. He returns kicks like a beast though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 07:53 PM   #16
Rookie

I create my son at QB in RTG finish the season, commit to a school and then back out and add him to that team in offline dynasty. It was fun this season b/c he's six years old. He understands football, the good teams and the good schools (education). During RTG he chose what top three schools and other schools to add during the process. He loves USC (we're from SoCal), fell in love with UW Huskies (where we live now) but, chose Stanford to play "his" college ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »