Home

online dynasty end of reg season problem

This is a discussion on online dynasty end of reg season problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
Rookie

wwasil's Arena

OVR: 0
online dynasty end of reg season problem

in our online dynasty, we finished the regular season -- the commissioner advances to next week and it simulates all the way to the end of the bowl season -- he cancels it when it completes the bowl season and starts to head into off season -- is this happening to anyone else? this is on the ps3 if that helps or matters

we have all custom conferences, none with more than 11, thus eliminating conference champonships... possible reason for the glitch/bug?

Last edited by wwasil; 07-16-2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: more info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: online dynasty end of reg season problem

This happened to me in an offline dynasty. 11 conferences of 10 teams, 13 independents. Simmed through the CGs and it simmed all the way through to the off-season.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
Rookie

wwasil's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Turtles
This happened to me in an offline dynasty. 11 conferences of 10 teams, 13 independents. Simmed through the CGs and it simmed all the way through to the off-season.
we didnt sim any games -- all we were doing was advancing to the next week after the reg season was over, and it just simmed thru the bowls and end of season --- we tried it 6 times, same result.. so we just cancelled it -- may be screwed, at least i aint the one in the natl championship lol -- may just have to bite the bullet and sim thru the bowl games - and change a conference to 12 for season 2
Old 07-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #4
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwasil
we didnt sim any games -- all we were doing was advancing to the next week after the reg season was over, and it just simmed thru the bowls and end of season --- we tried it 6 times, same result.. so we just cancelled it -- may be screwed, at least i aint the one in the natl championship lol -- may just have to bite the bullet and sim thru the bowl games - and change a conference to 12 for season 2
That's all I was trying to do, advance through to the next week. Instead it simmed all the bowls games and took it to the end of the season.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:49 PM   #5
Rookie

wwasil's Arena

Angry Re: online dynasty end of reg season problem

Quote:
That's all I was trying to do, advance through to the next week. Instead it simmed all the bowls games and took it to the end of the season.

dammit -- ok thanks dirty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #6
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwasil
dammit -- ok thanks dirty
Sorry, I wasn't as specific on the issue in my first post. After the season I got the freeze bug as well and the dynasty could not be salvaged. Hopefully that issue doesn't plague you guys since you're playing online.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #7
Rookie

wwasil's Arena

Quote:
Sorry, I wasn't as specific on the issue in my first post. After the season I got the freeze bug as well and the dynasty could not be salvaged. Hopefully that issue doesn't plague you guys since you're playing online.
not a problem -- thanks for the input -- will keep this in mind when starting another one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »