Home

Problems with dropped passes,passes dropped

This is a discussion on Problems with dropped passes,passes dropped within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 02:56 AM   #1
Rookie

PoorModel's Arena

OVR: 0
Talking Problems with dropped passes,passes dropped

I started playing a dynasty with Notre Dame and started on All American.I wanted a Challenge So I jumped to Heisman.Started to play against Michigan and they either intercept every pass or my players would drop the ball.One,two maybe even three but not in one game by several different players.Surely not by the best TE in the game.(Eifert).Never had this problem until this year.Also upload a pic to show Im not crazy.let me know if anyone is having similar problems.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120718_004838.jpg (502.7 KB, 73 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 03:02 AM   #2
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Problems with dropped passes,passes dropped

What kind of offense are you running where you have at least 23 pass attempts (without non-drop incompletions or interceptions) with 1 minute left in the second? I haven't seen a ton of drops, but if you're throwing THAT much, they're going to happen. You may want to turn the pass catch slider up a few notches to better suit your style.

That is quite a lot of drops though.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:36 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

I just turned my catching slider up from 50 to 60 and its been very realistic so far, maybe try that?
Old 07-18-2012, 04:33 AM   #4
Rookie

bc3po's Arena

OVR: 2

i've noticed this too, in the half i just played my QB was 3-11 with 6 dropped passes
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans
Old 07-18-2012, 04:44 AM   #5
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

I've noticed i get a lot of drops when I try to hurry up for no good reason. Many drops happen when I throw to my receiver and IMMEDIATELY try to move up field. I would say try to give your catchers at least a half second to get his feet planted and ready to make a football move.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 05:39 AM   #6
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
I've noticed i get a lot of drops when I try to hurry up for no good reason. Many drops happen when I throw to my receiver and IMMEDIATELY try to move up field. I would say try to give your catchers at least a half second to get his feet planted and ready to make a football move.
I've noticed WR's get caught between animations as well. Where it'll trigger some smooth running catch animation but the ball will just clank. Or he'll catch it and turn up and lose it.

I've noticed a lot of hinky animations, receiving and running this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »