Home

One last time, all american or heisman?...

This is a discussion on One last time, all american or heisman?... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2003, 07:36 PM   #1
Redfield

OVR:
One last time, all american or heisman?...

After going back and forth countless times I have finally decided to stick with heisman. Of course, I'm using greatly modified sliders(thank you Bill Abner). There still is some cpu bs once in a while, but the sliders seem to correct most of my gripes with heisman. I'm sorry, but all american is just too easy. I've had some good games on all american, but far too many blowouts which make finishing games a chore. I'll admit heisman is far from perfect, especially with some games being closer than they should. But at least they make the game more exciting, to me anyway. What do you guys think?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2003, 08:26 PM   #2
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: One last time, all american or heisman?...

I'm using Jistic's Heisman sliders, after using Abner's All-American sliders. I can't play All-American because I feel I have to play at 80-85% to give the CPU any chance.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:52 PM   #3
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm playing on AA with my own sliders and right now I'm getting my *** handed to me. Of course, I'm playing as Idaho.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:36 AM   #4
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Heisman with my own sliders; take nothing away from the CPU bump a few things up a couple notches. I'm 21-4 so far. Heisman is by no means impossible, and AA is by far way too easy.
Old 10-23-2003, 07:38 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 17

This game is funny. When I started I thought AA was too easy and now I think Heisman is too easy. I am currently using Heisman settings with the CPU AI, Run block, Pass block and running ability maxed out. This seems to give the CPU a chance. Through 2 seasons I have 3 total losses with Michigan.

Once you play the game a lot you will find a handful of plays that work 90% of the time when you can read their defense. Bumping the defensive AI to 20 is the only thing I could find to help minimize this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2003, 09:31 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I have also made the switch to Heisman with massive slider adjustments and this is where I'm staying!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »