Home

DYNASTY ONLINE LEAGUE!

This is a discussion on DYNASTY ONLINE LEAGUE! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
Rookie

Finch28's Arena

OVR: 1
DYNASTY ONLINE LEAGUE!

Hey guys! Just created a league online in NCAA 2013! Im looking for 11 other guys who want to seriously compete and play. Im a serious player whos been playing since maddens first release yearssssss ago! I would love to have some more guys who really want to play and be serious about it but have fun at the same time. The rules will be as realistic as possible with Heisman Difficulty, All American Difficulty on recruiting, 6 min quarters. Time savers will be on for those of you who want to use them. Injuries, fatigue, etc will be on. I want to keep it as real as possible guys. If you are interested reply to this post with your info or gamertag and we will get you in. This is for PS3! For the time being,, here is my tag online!

Take_EmOut

Thnx guys, Like i said serious players only please. I would love to get deep into this and have a lot of fun and recruit and play against the best out there! LETS DO IT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 12:31 AM   #2
Rookie

cmg8292's Arena

Re: DYNASTY ONLINE LEAGUE!

I am down.

PSN: tennis_boss

Emmitt Smith

Old 07-19-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
Rookie

Finch28's Arena

ALSO! I do have the updated rosters with the correct names of all players on this! Feel free to add me and dl them if you do not have them already! Thanx again. S/O to EALEGEND35 for making that possible!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:33 AM   #4
Rookie

Finch28's Arena

Gotcha bro, your in, ill post the league info and name in the morning pretty early, and ill add you to my friends bout the same time. Im ready to get this up and running! You got friends that want in!?!?!? Bring em!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:34 AM   #5
Rookie

RidirkulousPokes's Arena

OVR: 0

I wish I was good enough to be in this league. Unfortunately, I am not very good at the game yet. Good luck!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 12:38 AM   #6
Rookie

Finch28's Arena

Hey bro, to be the best you have to play the best! You are more than welcomed to join, thats up to you! U tell me! And the fact that your a Cowboys fan is points with me already!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #7
Rookie

RidirkulousPokes's Arena

OVR: 0

Haha thanks man. Screw it, I'm in.

I'll just drink my sorrows away after a 6-50 buttkicking. Thanks for letting me join brotha.

PSN ID: Markalark87
Old 07-19-2012, 12:48 AM   #8
Rookie

Finch28's Arena

Hell yeah! Nice, ill post the info for the league and all in the morning early, maybe around 9 or 10 eastern time. I would do it now but im staying with my girl tonight sooooooooooooo you know how that goes. But im glad your in! My psn id is....................... Take_EmOut. <<<<<< Add me ill accept.

Good night fellas, cya in the morning!

ps............. Dont forget to recruit well, go for the ones who are interested and in your pipeline states. And even ones who arent you can sometimes sway them to commit to you! I dont mind giving advice on any questions you guys may have. I coach football in real life and i played and was highly recruited in highschool as a LB but choose a different road bc i had a kid at an early age. So my knowledge of the game i think is pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »