Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
What about the OL not turning up field when they pull or letting players cross their face with no effort to block.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #50
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

Clarification.

https://twitter.com/JDewiel/status/226044568330702848

Any update to an incorrect uniform in game will be provided at no additional cost.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #51
Rookie

GhostWriter99's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

It said that it will fix the dynasty freeze when the game is loading. What about the freeze when the team is celebrating right after winning??????

How does a game get released with this many errors in it? These guys have no idea how to make a good, solid football game.

The uniform updater better be free because they already stole 60 dollars from me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #52
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I'd like to think this goes along with the "Updated Zone Defense"
Hopefully, Sad EA was not more in detail about this fixing the Safety play covering Deep..

Last edited by booker21; 07-19-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I am really not sure they can just patch the CPU option up (if that is what you are referring to).

I wish they could, but I think this is gonna have to be a "brand new feature" one of these years that they will have to spend a lot of time going in, scrapping a lot of old code, and starting from scratch in order to get some semblance of a realistic, working option game
You might be right, although I had hopes that the AI's behavior was something that a patch or tuner could fix. But if it's a matter of the decision-making code just making the wrong decisions (as opposed to the player ratings causing them to make wrong decisions) then yeah, a patch or tuner probably isn't going to do much good.

I will say the uniform store seems like a nice addition, if only for the post-release support. Aside from the free updated ones, what sort of uniforms will they be charging for, out of curiosity?

No mention of that wonky animation glitch/post-play freeze that happens to one player on the field either...something tells me they're having a hard time re-creating that one.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:21 PM   #54
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
I am having fun with the game's new dynasty features but the timetable on the gameplay patch is disappointing.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-19-2012, 04:24 PM   #55
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Clarification.

https://twitter.com/JDewiel/status/226044568330702848

Any update to an incorrect uniform in game will be provided at no additional cost.
Why can't they still just come out and say they will charge for additional uniforms that aren't default or wrong?

So from this wording are we concluding that some extra uniforms will have a cost?

I don't mind either way I just can't stand the question dodging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Another month of people bitching. Brilliant.
So you think it's ok that you can call 2 verticals to one side of the field on every play and easily move the ball against the cpu?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »