Home

New Squib Kick Glitch

This is a discussion on New Squib Kick Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Squib Kick Glitch

I just finished a game where the guy would kick a squib kick and my return team would not react to it. He got it 4 out of 5 times. It didn't matter if I was in onside or regular return. Just wanted to let y'all know that there is a glitch out there. There goes my win streak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: New Squib Kick Glitch

You didn't just fall on the ball...?
Old 07-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

New Flash: There are cheesers and glitchers online.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
Rookie

the kick would go past my 2nd line and kick returner. There is no way for me to get it. Its pretty dumb
Old 07-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

you need to let the cpu get it instead of clocking it on and missing. not a glitch......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #6
Rookie

If you read it correctly instead of assuming you know it all, you would see that I said the cpu wouldn't go get it. I swear people on these forums think they know everything. Get real
Old 07-20-2012, 12:30 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

ya my bad still let the cpu get it and its not 100% thing but ya it can be tough to get the ball. ea needs to fix this
Old 07-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #8
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

It is a glitch in the loose ball mechanics, it is the same thing with fumbles and onside kicks. Any loose ball on the ground and it is next to impossible to user recover it. The scoop animation and dive animation are god awful and usually take you right past the ball, or they'll accidentally run into a guy on the ground and get deflected.

I had a guy do this to me once and I posted it in the impressions thread that loose ball mechanics need fixing badly. It is certainly something that can and will be abused, but for the most part the CPU players will pick it up for you if you let them. The problem is that it is a zero risk play for the kicking team. Either they can recover it while your guys flail around for the loose ball or they can tackle you after minimal return because the blockers just run away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »