Home

Having a hell of a problem... Upload Fails in Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on Having a hell of a problem... Upload Fails in Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #1
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Having a hell of a problem... Upload Fails in Online Dynasty

i want to know if I'm the only one experiencing this. I have read through the bugs and glitches thread when i can in fits and starts, but unfortunately I don't have time to read through 38 pages. And it doesn't seem to be a "glitch" per se, because I'm the only one experiencing it in my Online Dynasty.

Pics and vids simply do not upload for me. Every game there's just some logo of my team there instead of a pic. It goes through the process of uploading, but then gives me the error:

! upload failed
The upload process did not complete successfully.

Now... This isn't something I'd "write home" about other than the fact that I also cannot advance, nor do anything else with, our dynasty. I thought it was an unrelated problem at first but I cannot advance (get upload failed). I cannot even delete the file (had to pass the commissioner to another person to get that done).

So we're now on our second one, I tried the fix that EA Tech support gave me and it didn't work.

--------------
Having reviewed your case, I understand that you are having the issues with your online dynasty.

To access or upload online dynasty frequently, please make your Xbox persona as your default persona please use the steps given bellow.

1. Go to http://profile.ea.com and login using your EA account.
2. Select a Default Persona among all personas.

Also try to clear console cache, follow these steps:

1. Locate the System section of the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
2. Select Memory, select Hard Drive, and then press Y to view the device options screen.
3. On the Controller, press the X, Left Bumper, and Right Bumper buttons in this order: X, X, LB, RB, X, X
4. You will be prompted to confirm system maintenance, select Yes by pressing A.

Hope this resolves the issue.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at https://help.ea.com.

Regards,
Pradeep
Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

---------------------------

Unfortunately that didn't work either. Another thing I tried was to completely delete my NCAA 13 profile so that it created another one for me but that didn't work. At this point the best solution is just to pass the commish role to somebody else so we can at least get going. But I'd love to have full Online Dynasty functionality just for S's and G's.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »