Home

SCHEDULE=11

This is a discussion on SCHEDULE=11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #81
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: SCHEDULE=11

How many people have had this work? In my Michigan offline dynasty half of the B1G always play 11 games and there are several other teams that only play 11 games (including the National Champions from last year Georgia). For this current season I tried the fix by doing the following:
  • Reset schedules
  • Select to not use known games
  • Reset a couple of times until I got an acceptable schedule for myself (which still isn't nearly as good as I'd like if I made it myself, but I figured it'd be okay if everyone played 12 games)
But after that, I advances and there were still 5/12 B1G teams that played 11 games. I didn't check any other teams but I'm assuming there were still a bunch of them with 11 games also. The B1G isn't a custom conference but there are other custom conferences. I'm in the 2017 preseason now.

Am I just going to have to deal with 11 games schedules? I hate seeing B1G teams that could really use a bump in prestige to become more competitive miss out on a bowl game with a 5-6 record.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
How many people have had this work? In my Michigan offline dynasty half of the B1G always play 11 games and there are several other teams that only play 11 games (including the National Champions from last year Georgia). For this current season I tried the fix by doing the following:
  • Reset schedules
  • Select to not use known games
  • Reset a couple of times until I got an acceptable schedule for myself (which still isn't nearly as good as I'd like if I made it myself, but I figured it'd be okay if everyone played 12 games)
But after that, I advances and there were still 5/12 B1G teams that played 11 games. I didn't check any other teams but I'm assuming there were still a bunch of them with 11 games also. The B1G isn't a custom conference but there are other custom conferences. I'm in the 2017 preseason now.

Am I just going to have to deal with 11 games schedules? I hate seeing B1G teams that could really use a bump in prestige to become more competitive miss out on a bowl game with a 5-6 record.
1.Reset schedules
2.Select to not use known games
-----I do this ONCE or TWICE then advance without saving and check all BCS conferences first thing. If they do not look good enough I try it again. I can usually get it where none or 1 or 2 BCS conf. teams play 11 games.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #83
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

Could be worse, you could spend an hour doing custom schedules to get all your users 3 user games, only to have it reset on advance 2 seasons in a row.

Im done EA.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #84
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

What's funny is, you HAVE TO play 12 games in real life. You can't play any less than that. So why haven't they fixed this? I mean c'mon, the NCAA has had to play 12 games for years now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »