Home

SCHEDULE=11

This is a discussion on SCHEDULE=11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
SCHEDULE=11

Why is it every year in Dynasty Mode, I go to start a new season and there are teams with only 11 games
We get new unis, coaching carousel and dreads, but EA can't figure out how how to have the teams play the right amount of games
INSULTING!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: SCHEDULE=11

It's really bad this year, hey you can put sides mind Howard on the buckeyes!
Old 07-21-2012, 03:35 AM   #3
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa98
Why is it every year in Dynasty Mode, I go to start a new season and there are teams with only 11 games
We get new unis, coaching carousel and dreads, but EA can't figure out how how to have the teams play the right amount of games
INSULTING!!!
Vandy plays the correct amount of games and who they play is also accurate, sans FCS team. Also, what exactly is insulting?
Old 07-21-2012, 03:53 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Vandy plays the correct amount of games and who they play is also accurate, sans FCS team. Also, what exactly is insulting?
In DYNASTY MODE I went to year 2 and Alabama, UGA, Auburn, LSU, Missouri, Arkansas and Ole Miss (Only checked SEC) all only play 11 games. This has been a problem with NCAA Football for many years now. Do you think EA is not smart enough to fix the problem or just ignores it?
Old 07-21-2012, 04:31 AM   #5
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Same with big ten.

This is without custom conferences too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2012, 04:57 AM   #6
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa98
In DYNASTY MODE I went to year 2 and Alabama, UGA, Auburn, LSU, Missouri, Arkansas and Ole Miss (Only checked SEC) all only play 11 games. This has been a problem with NCAA Football for many years now. Do you think EA is not smart enough to fix the problem or just ignores it?
maybe they expect the user to be creative, since Dynasty year 2 is in the future. Mo games are scheduled for next season right now, iirc.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:09 AM   #7
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
What, exactly, is insulting? This is what is insulting. For the entire generation of the current gaming consoles, EA has turned out - to put it nicely - sub-par games. They have numerous teams w/ incorrect uniforms and stadium artwork and they can't even program the game to have everyone play the correct amount of games.

In my dynasty, 20 teams throughout the country had 11 game schedules the first season. And yes, I do find that to be insulting. How hard is it to do simple math???

Old 07-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #8
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
What, exactly, is insulting? This is what is insulting. For the entire generation of the current gaming consoles, EA has turned out - to put it nicely - sub-par games. They have numerous teams w/ incorrect uniforms and stadium artwork and they can't even program the game to have everyone play the correct amount of games.

In my dynasty, 20 teams throughout the country had 11 game schedules the first season. And yes, I do find that to be insulting. How hard is it to do simple math???
Anybody who isn't insulted by this is just kissing EA's rear or is an easily satisfied slap.

If it happens one year, it's somewhat understandable (still not acceptable), but to happen for at least a few years now ... it's nothing short of a travesty. Just pathetic.

But, hey, you can put freaking Desmond Howard on Ohio State, guys! Isn't that just sooo awesome!

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »