Home

Games In Home State Promise - List

This is a discussion on Games In Home State Promise - List within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #25
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Games In Home State Promise - List

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSLxx326
I dont know what conference or what state some FCS East (I think it stands for Florida Central School of Eastern Business College or whatever), but whatever state this school is in, I definately think theyd be a weak one, I played them once in dynasty with UMass and I won by like 70 points so yeah, wherever FCS East is, they suck.

Came across this thread looking for an answer about the promise. Long story short didn't find the answer I was looking for but read this & thought WTF?!? I'm going to respond to that hoping you seriously didn't know. The FCS oppenents represent whatever FCS, formerly Division I-AA, teams you may play. Since FBS teams are allowed to play one every other year, like Samford, Appalachain State, Grambling, etc. WOW!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #26
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by football200414
Came across this thread looking for an answer about the promise. Long story short didn't find the answer I was looking for but read this & thought WTF?!? I'm going to respond to that hoping you seriously didn't know. The FCS oppenents represent whatever FCS, formerly Division I-AA, teams you may play. Since FBS teams are allowed to play one every other year, like Samford, Appalachain State, Grambling, etc. WOW!
ummm actually they are allowed to play as ,many as they want. they just need to have all their conference games. so they could have 8 conference games and 4 FCS schools. You need some info on that.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #27
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Apparently sarcasm has eluded you.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #28
Banned

football200414's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
ummm actually they are allowed to play as ,many as they want. they just need to have all their conference games. so they could have 8 conference games and 4 FCS schools. You need some info on that.
Checked my facts and we're both wrong. I remembered the rule being every other year but it was once every 4 years prior to 2005. Now the rule is 1 per year can count toward bowl eligibility. In addition, FBS schools must have 60% of their schedule against other FBS schools and at least 5 home games against other FBS schools. So, no they can't play as many as they want if they want to be bowl eligible, otherwise the big-name programs would just feast on FCS schools for all non-conference games. Check your facts too, bruh!

Last edited by football200414; 10-14-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #29
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Checked my facts and we're both wrong. I remembered the rule being every other year but it was once every 4 years prior to 2005. Now the rule is 1 per year can count toward bowl eligibility. In addition, FBS schools must have 60% of their schedule against other FBS schools and at least 5 home games against other FBS schools. So, no they can't play as many as they want if they want to be bowl eligible, otherwise the big-name programs would just feast on FCS schools for all non-conference games. Check your facts too, bruh!
This is in the NCAA 13 game section, yes they can schedule as many as they want.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #30
Banned

football200414's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibito
This is in the NCAA 13 game section, yes they can schedule as many as they want.
And I bet you do...it is NCAA 13 and it's supposed to be a realistic reproduction of actual college football so you shouldn't be allowed to play all cupcakes if you're an independent or even all cupcakes for your non-conference and still make a bowl...if that's what you're going to do then just play freaking Techmo Bowl on Super NES

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »