Home

Best animation

This is a discussion on Best animation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2012, 12:08 AM   #9
On the road again

Blue's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Best animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawg5050
Just saw another new catching animation where the reciver goes up for the jump ball and get hits while in yhe air, stumbles back for a second, gains his balance and keeps going up feild.

I have been using TCU in practice mode and i throw the deep comeback route to the side line. I love that route when timed right it cant be stopped.
By far my favorite
Old 07-26-2012, 12:09 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCalf
I just saw an animation that truly surprised me tonight.

I'm up 23-10 on Texas A&M and there's only a couple minutes remaining in the game. The Aggies are driving, and the QB hits the WR over the middle between the numbers, but it just bounces off of him, no catch attempt. The dynamic cut scenes (which I still have on) breaks away to a close up of the CPU QB and he ROLLS HIS EYES!!! LOL. I am not even kidding.

Has any one ever seen this? I had to do an instant replay to make sure I didn't have a senior moment. Fortunately, the eye rolling was at the end of the instant replay clip. I zoomed in as close as I could to the TaMU QB's face. His pupils were squarely in the middle, he blinked, and when his eyes opened back up his pupils were half out of sight, rolled upward.

This had to be an intentionally programmed animation. The scenario merits an eye roll with the bad drop. ANd for the auto replay to cut away right up close to the QB enough for me to catch it the first time in real time pretty much locks it for me.

Ok, just had to share...
Lmao this sounds hilarious hahaha. Haven't seen it yet at my friends house, but I'll tell him and see if he has lol. I know Ive done that countless times in similar scenarios
Old 07-26-2012, 12:09 AM   #11
On the road again

Blue's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCalf
I just saw an animation that truly surprised me tonight.

I'm up 23-10 on Texas A&M and there's only a couple minutes remaining in the game. The Aggies are driving, and the QB hits the WR over the middle between the numbers, but it just bounces off of him, no catch attempt. The dynamic cut scenes (which I still have on) breaks away to a close up of the CPU QB and he ROLLS HIS EYES!!! LOL. I am not even kidding.

Has any one ever seen this? I had to do an instant replay to make sure I didn't have a senior moment. Fortunately, the eye rolling was at the end of the instant replay clip. I zoomed in as close as I could to the TaMU QB's face. His pupils were squarely in the middle, he blinked, and when his eyes opened back up his pupils were half out of sight, rolled upward.

This had to be an intentionally programmed animation. The scenario merits an eye roll with the bad drop. ANd for the auto replay to cut away right up close to the QB enough for me to catch it the first time in real time pretty much locks it for me.

Ok, just had to share...
I have seen a lot of corners just ignore the ball and it hit their helmet, usually my corners and I get steamed...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 12:16 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawg5050
Just saw another new catching animation where the reciver goes up for the jump ball and get hits while in yhe air, stumbles back for a second, gains his balance and keeps going up feild.
The first time I saw this one I was on the wrong end of it and that WR went 60 yards for the score. I was dumbfounded, but so surprised by the new animation I didn't care.

One of my new favorites are when the WR is along the sideline and they completely layout and attempt to catch the ball out of bounds while trying to tip toe to stay in. Also, when a WR jumps up and back, attempting to catch the ball but falls flat on his back. I've yet to see either work, but hey, its something new.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #13
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

I love some of the new stiff arm animations. I've only seen 2, but they were so awesome I didn't care. My favorite and most recent one was when my freshman running back hit the green on a counter to the weak side. The only player left to beat was the safety. This guy is a power back so I decided to hold down A and see what happens. He put his hand on the defenders shoulder pad and tossed him back a couple yards causing him to lose all momentum. Too bad my back only had an 89 speed and couldn't break away from the D pursuing.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #14
Rookie

War34Eagle's Arena

OVR: 3
I'm seeing a good number of diving catches (every 2-3 games or so) on deep routes. Looks very fluid, I love it!
Old 07-26-2012, 01:56 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

i just did a triple juke....i didnt even know that was possible...im gonna go to practice mode and try out diff. juke combos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 02:07 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 14

My favorite is when the WR tip toes to stay inbounds while juggling a catch. Had this happen once to a WR in the corner of the endzone for 6...it was pretty sweet
Guy above me said TRIPLE juke? Oh my, I've done the double juke move for great success, never knew about triple juke!
I know a lot of ppl miss how crazy juke was in the past, but just experiment with it. It usually gets me an extra few yards when I'm in a crowd of defenders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »