Home

Utah & GT

This is a discussion on Utah & GT within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2012, 05:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Utah & GT

Out of the 5 first year dynasties ive played out. Utah won the NC twice and GT won it once, but went undefeated 3 times while utah went undefeated twice. Just wondering if its just coincidence or if EA is all over these teams. I've also done 2 of them with majesty95's rosters and the first 3 with regular EA rosters and got basically the same results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2012, 05:18 AM   #2
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Re: Utah & GT

Yeah in five seasons I've seen the Utes end up in the National Championship 3 times and won it twice. Georgia Tech I've never seen get past the 10th spot on the polls. And the Utes went undefeated all three of those seasons (Except when they lost in the NC of course.) Notre Dame is also highly overrated and I've seen them end up in the NC on other dynasties a LOT, saw a studio update of them destroying Michigan 56-7 when Michigan had Denard. WUT.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:26 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Yeah in five seasons I've seen the Utes end up in the National Championship 3 times and won it twice. Georgia Tech I've never seen get past the 10th spot on the polls. And the Utes went undefeated all three of those seasons (Except when they lost in the NC of course.) Notre Dame is also highly overrated and I've seen them end up in the NC on other dynasties a LOT, saw a studio update of them destroying Michigan 56-7 when Michigan had Denard. WUT.
Yeah I'm a USC fan so i always check the pac 12 week to week. And they were blowing teams out by 20+ all the time. Its funny because Notre Dame won too.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #4
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

Utah for some reason is ridiculously good the first few years of dynasty.
Chelsea FC
Old 07-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #5
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1

I just wanted to chime in to say that in my 2 dynasty seasons that I started playing as a 1 star OC Utah won the first years National Championship and went undefeated. Second year they went to NC game but lost to Nebraska.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Even in 12, Utah's first year in the PAC-12, they were the NC's of my dynasty, and every rose bowl was either my badgers against utah, or colorado. Never Oregon, USC, always Colorado or Utah , GT also seems to always find a way into the high rankings in the ACC but its always FSU that wins the game, always.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #7
Rookie

I recently finished my first season and the championship game was between Clemson and Mississippi state and no teams were undefeated as most teams had 2 to 3 losses. Clemson had 1 and Miss St had 2maybe even 3.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSLxx326
Even in 12, Utah's first year in the PAC-12, they were the NC's of my dynasty, and every rose bowl was either my badgers against utah, or colorado. Never Oregon, USC, always Colorado or Utah , GT also seems to always find a way into the high rankings in the ACC but its always FSU that wins the game, always.
Interestingly enough, GT just won the ACC Champ vs. FSU in mine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »