Home

Rivals

This is a discussion on Rivals within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Rivals

I added my TB team and I forgot what team I took out. I ended up putting the TB team in the WAC, but I think I took out a Southern Mississippi type team. There may not be a So Mi team, but it was a lower tier team from the south.

My rival listed is UL.

What the heck is UL? I tried Louisville, not it.

I was thinking it was the University of Louisiana teams, and tried using them to keep my beat a rival promise. It still breaks it.

Is there a way for a TB team to create a rival (in season three of the dynasty).

Does anyone know what UL is by chance so I can schedule them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Rivals

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuschler22
I added my TB team and I forgot what team I took out. I ended up putting the TB team in the WAC, but I think I took out a Southern Mississippi type team. There may not be a So Mi team, but it was a lower tier team from the south.

My rival listed is UL.

What the heck is UL? I tried Louisville, not it.

I was thinking it was the University of Louisiana teams, and tried using them to keep my beat a rival promise. It still breaks it.

Is there a way for a TB team to create a rival (in season three of the dynasty).

Does anyone know what UL is by chance so I can schedule them?

UL is Louisville, but it doesn't count as a rival game. But the game will schedule TB rivals like real rivals, treat them like rivals except when you need it to

just another great EA implementation
Old 07-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
Banned

Me no likey.

And there is no way to "create" rivals for teambuilder teams?
Old 07-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuschler22
Me no likey.

And there is no way to "create" rivals for teambuilder teams?
there is not
Old 07-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
there is not
Boo I say.

I disapprove.

Why, oh, why would they not create a rival for TB teams....

...then FORCE you to have goals set on beating rivals????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I think they should let you change the rivals of any team you want before the season. KU's "rival" might be Missouri, but I'm not going to schedule them, so that means KU only has 1 rival in my mind.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

This isnt exactly true that TB teams cant have rivals that count...I havent checked inall of my dynasties but in one that I set up with 12 TB teams in the MWC I made sure that I put the TB teams in for teams that were rivals...it automatically takes out all other rivals except for my TB teams...so if one team had 3 rivals and one had 2 (including each other) it actually replaced them with JUST being rivals with each other...it counted as a win against a rival and also for my coach contract.

I just simmed through the season after saving it to a second save and they all counted as rival wins.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
This isnt exactly true that TB teams cant have rivals that count...I havent checked inall of my dynasties but in one that I set up with 12 TB teams in the MWC I made sure that I put the TB teams in for teams that were rivals...it automatically takes out all other rivals except for my TB teams...so if one team had 3 rivals and one had 2 (including each other) it actually replaced them with JUST being rivals with each other...it counted as a win against a rival and also for my coach contract.

I just simmed through the season after saving it to a second save and they all counted as rival wins.

Hope this helps.
Thanks. Kind of confused....

How would I go about ensuring they were rivals? Would I have to use a TB12 team?

Also, I imagine I'd have to completely restart my dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »