Home

What's the highest rated recruit you've had?

This is a discussion on What's the highest rated recruit you've had? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2012, 04:57 AM   #9
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: What's the highest rated recruit you've had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
No, I read your posts in their entirety. And some of your points are valid. And some of them I agree with. I do think that people whine just to whine. And that they need to realize that EA can't fix everything instantly. But.. It's the way you go about presenting them that bothers me. Always asserting that the person who didn't agree with you lacks intelligence. And it seems like at times, if someone disagrees with you, and backs that up with facts or things they've experienced, you refuse to believe it. And always staunchly try to defend EA. You can't always defend something. I think that EA isn't given enough credit for everything they do. They're one of, if not the largest gaming company in North America. They have a lot on their plates. I realize that. Unlike most people. But they DO make mistakes. They aren't as perfect as you try to make them out to be. NCAA 13 obviously required some more testing, because I honestly don't think that it was ready for launch. Given maybe, a week or two I think it would've had less game breaking bugs and stability issues that people would've been more content and didn't jump on the pitchforks and torches train so quickly. So there. All I'm saying is man, just lay off a little bit. Don't get so offended.
I only attack the people who seem like they have a serious lack of intelligence going on. That and I more or less support the devs, not EA. People are screaming for patches, etc. that are coming out in a matter of weeks. This forum can be great, but there are just so many stupid posters that build so much hate for stupid things. I remember people complaining that the devs stopped coming here. You don't even have to wonder why they stopped.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:00 AM   #10
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
I only attack the people who seem like they have a serious lack of intelligence going on. That and I more or less support the devs, not EA. People are screaming for patches, etc. that are coming out in a matter of weeks. This forum can be great, but there are just so many stupid posters that build so much hate for stupid things. I remember people complaining that the devs stopped coming here. You don't even have to wonder why they stopped.
See to me, I don't find a point in attacking them. Just don't even say anything to them, they really aren't worth it. That's all I'm really saying. Yes I realize people are screaming at EA, and their developers. But your comments aren't going to solve anything. Most of these people are so stubborn they won't even give two ****s what you say. Don't even bother. Just comment on things that are worth your time. Which in all reality none of this is but, you know.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:04 AM   #11
Rookie

blackball8's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Ignore him, he's normally a dick to pretty much everyone on the forums because they all 'annoy' him unless they agree with everything he says and never ask questions deemed to be stupid.

The highest I ever had non created recruit was an 86. Was a Tight End.
I hate oregon, but Chip Kelly is a good coach. Also Goducks1224 is right in his impression of the guy who runs around being a message board cop. Cops are dicks and so is he.

i scounted a QB that was 6'7" scrambler who was an 89 overall. I didnt get him but he is in my conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 05:47 AM   #12
Rookie

cubsfan128's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackball8
I hate oregon, but Chip Kelly is a good coach. Also Goducks1224 is right in his impression of the guy who runs around being a message board cop. Cops are dicks and so is he.

i scounted a QB that was 6'7" scrambler who was an 89 overall. I didnt get him but he is in my conference.
WOW that's the player I would most like to have on my team. What was his speed?
Old 07-25-2012, 07:12 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 2

I think der juicen doesn't understand what a gem or bust is, and for him to criticize others for not knowing is just plain dumb.

A gem is someone who significantly rates higher (in however the computer determines is higher) than his previous ratings.

A bust is someone who rates lower.

How in the world is this the same topic as asking what the highest rated player you've seen is?

I had a guy that was rated an 87 and turned out to be an 86 overall. He was neither a gem or a bust.

Yet, it answer the TC's question.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 20

Wow, I was thinking this was going to be just another boring thread about the game based on the location and title but luckily enough for all of us reading it seems to be more of a thread centered around an arguement between two kids trying to determine if one is a bully.

My highest rated in my one season at idaho was an 81 de who now through 3 games has been a beast. Had a few upper 70s as well that year, all 3 stars, and thouhht recruiting was too easy. Now this year doing basically the same thing I am not getting anywhere near as good of class
Old 07-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #15
Rookie

War34Eagle's Arena

OVR: 3
79 ATH, with 95 speed, 96 accl, and mid 80's throwing stats. Too bad he broke his hand week 2, and is out for 10 weeks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 09:02 AM   #16
Rookie

pdandi1's Arena

OVR: 0

in my Navy dynasty, I saw a OT that was 87. Nice to see that the best players in the recruiting classes isn't always a skill player

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »