Home

What's the highest rated recruit you've had?

This is a discussion on What's the highest rated recruit you've had? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2012, 02:06 AM   #25
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Looks like Mr. Carter Brooks could dethrone Luck as the best nfl QB prospect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 02:10 AM   #26
On the road again

Blue's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: What's the highest rated recruit you've had?

Had a crazy one the other day, 90 (+10)! Halfback from Fairbanks, Alaska! I know that sounds unbelievable, grabbed him(on varsity) for Georgia State (1*)
I wish I got a pic
Old 07-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah, I didn't think Brooks would be very good. Since he was a 90 before scouting I figured he'd be a huge bust. He is in the Online Dynasty I'm in and I thought he was manually created by the commissioner, but he claims he isn't. After looking around on here some, I've found other people landing 86 OVRs so it must be legit. He signed with USC this week. I'll keep tabs on him and post his stats if that's something you guys might be interested in.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:42 PM   #28
Rookie

PapiSuave's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTrees24

WOW! Carter Thomas looks like he might be the white Cam Newton. You could redshirt him and have him start as a 90-92 freshmen QB. That's insane.

As for me, my highest recruits I've had in NCAA 13 are an 86 G, an 84 G (in the same draft class as the 86 G I should add. My OL will be dominant for years to come) and an 84 TE. It seems like all the skill players on offense all seem to top out around 80 max for me.

Not the highest rated recruit but I did have an athlete come in at an 80 at QB, RB, WR and a 78 FS. I think I'll use him at QB since his speed is 87. Not too fast for a RB at Texas or WR. He'll make more of an impact at QB but he's a good two years away from starting as long as my starting QB at the moment doesn't leave early. I stopped playing right before the season started so can anyone help me out on this: If I make him a QB, does he still maintain his 80 rating at RB and WR, or 78 at FS? I think he could get some reps as a WR before he could at QB and if that could work without his ratings dropping off, that would be great to have such a multi-dimensional player being maximized for his talents.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:43 PM   #29
Rookie

PapiSuave's Arena

OVR: 1

^^^^Carter Brooks*

Also, just thought I should add that I love this thread and it is completely different from the bust/gems thread.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #30
Pro

JWR3232's Arena

OVR: 5
My army offensive coordinator recruited a 3* (or 4 can't remember) ATH ended up being a 78 rated wr I redshirted him tho had three receivers that were mid to high 70s and the rookies only flaw was route running which is essential when your qb sucks and your oline sucks...
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Old 07-31-2012, 04:54 PM   #31
Rookie

davo1021's Arena

OVR: 4

I lol'd when I saw that the Carter Brooks guy is from South Bend, Indiana and Notre Dame isn't in his top 3. That kid is smart and talented.

The highest recruit I've seen after fully scouting was an 82(+3) overall QB. He has 86 speed and 95 throw accuracy. I'm Texas and in the hunt to get him still
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 05:22 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

I got a +3 84 WR so he ended being an 87 obviously. He had 96 speed and was 6'5!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »