Home

Help dealing with the Blitz

This is a discussion on Help dealing with the Blitz within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #9
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Help dealing with the Blitz

By the way, blitzing every down isn't cheesing since there's many easy counters for it. It's only cheesing if it can't be stopped or can only be countered by cheesing of your own.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:03 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

i had someone the other night online, playing with the new york giants and he blitzed every down in a 2-3-6 dollar formation. press coverage on the outside and i could not do anything with it. tried quick inside routes, they would either get jammed or i would throw a pick to a LB. i was getting soo angry there was absolutely nothing i could do with it. any tips guys? (madden 13) btw
Old 10-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #11
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Screens, screens, and more screens.

You may get sacked a few times but if you get off you bound to have a big gain as noone is there to defend it.
Agreed. This really slows down the blitz. Love the double screen and they can't cover 3 receivers and a running back plus blitz. Someone is open if you run this and thy blitz.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #12
Rookie

Finren84's Arena

OVR: 1

Go in to the normal shot gun with two backs and use both as blockers. Also set your line to aggressive. Hot route your receivers. If the are pressing, go streak. If the play off the curls are deadly accurate. Make sure you let the ball go before he gets to the end of route. You avoid any contact and as soon as the receiver turns the break ball is in front. Screens are deadly but be patient with them. Use your tight end on slants and out routes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »