Home

NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #41
Rookie

Yung Goat 404's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
I want orange helmets for UVA. I'll glad pay 80-100 MS points for that :P
I agree those helmets were sweet
Old 07-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #42
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Maybe Washington will finally get their current uniforms?
Old 07-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #43
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by krildog
I'll gladly DL the free ones, but I refuse to pay for alternates and whatnot. Those should be free. Better than nothing.
so what i'm hearing you say is after market parts should be handed out for free?

so, i bought a new pickup. i wanted a bed liner added. should have been free.
i wanted running boards. should have been free.
i wanted undercoating. should have been free.
i needed a 5th wheel hitch. should have been free.
those slush mats. should have been free.
engine block heater? should have been free.

sorry guys, nothing is free, and if you want ad extra, you're paying and that's the way it works.

or, they'll include it all, up up the cost of the game $15. what do you prefer?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #44
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

I know we don't know for sure yet, but do you think there is a good chance they will have the uniforms available that came with the Amazon pre-order?

I could see them doing that, but I could also see them not doing it because people who pre-ordered from Amazon to get the jerseys would think what was the point of pre-ordering if everyone can get them later through dlc.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:54 AM   #45
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

If I may contribute my two pence worth...

Although I admittedly enjoy criticizing EA as much as anyone, charging for extra uniforms isn't something worth complaining about. Thanks to the uniform store, they are fixing teams' default uniforms for free (which wouldn't have happened in previous years) and they have an avenue to add special uniforms throughout the year (again, which wouldn't have happened at all in previous years). People are asking EA to give them stuff they didn't even know existed a week ago. If you think EA somehow owes you extra new uniforms, fine. That's your prerogative. But there's no use complaining about it here, because it's not going to change.

If you want this year's extra uniforms to be included "free" with the game, then you're probably going to have to wait for NCAA Football 14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
...but I could also see them not doing it because people who pre-ordered from Amazon to get the jerseys would think what was the point of pre-ordering if everyone can get them later through dlc.
It's not like they paid extra to pre-order and get the extra uniforms, so why would they care? Why would they be upset about not being given the opportunity to pay extra for what they got for free (and earlier)?

Last edited by capn_razzamataz; 07-27-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #46
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_razzamataz
It's not like they paid extra to pre-order and get the extra uniforms, so why would they care? Why would they be upset about not being given the opportunity to pay extra for what they got for free (and earlier)?
Thanks for the reply capn. But you know people will find something to complain about (although I agree with you) even if they don't have a leg to stand on.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
For the last few years i have seen several threads and posts of people complaining about having to wait for the following year to get new uni's, most have said they are willing to pay to have them (me included). Now we are getting that OPTION to do so and on top of it we get updated default uni's for free.

Now i see so many people acting like they are getting ripped off. We are getting free updates with the OPTION to buy more if we want to. I'm sure what we buy this year will be free in NCAA14 but you can have them now for a small price. I have no problem paying for the work of adding these new uni's this year.
go ahead, drink the kool-aid. Tastes good going down. I'm trying not to be a cynic, but come on EA!!! We all know what's coming next. 14 will feature a home and away default uni, and we will have to pay for the ability to carry more uni's, and for the uni's themselves. EA is GANGSTA!!! They don't give a F!!! I've purchased the game, EA SEASON-TICKET, and POWER PACK. EA is into me for $110 dollars, (for this game only!!) and you want me to open my wallet again?? B___H PLEASE!!! After exactly 20 yrs playing this title, this will be my last hoorah with EA.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #48
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftcoastrider
go ahead, drink the kool-aid. Tastes good going down. I'm trying not to be a cynic, but come on EA!!! We all know what's coming next. 14 will feature a home and away default uni, and we will have to pay for the ability to carry more uni's, and for the uni's themselves. EA is GANGSTA!!! They don't give a F!!! I've purchased the game, EA SEASON-TICKET, and POWER PACK. EA is into me for $110 dollars, (for this game only!!) and you want me to open my wallet again?? B___H PLEASE!!! After exactly 20 yrs playing this title, this will be my last hoorah with EA.
EA Didn't force you to buy anything, they gave you OPTIONS and YOU chose to buy The game, season ticket, and the power pack. You could have just bought the game for $45 and been done with it. The season pass and especially the power pack are not needed to play the game at all.

So who's drinking the Kool-Aid?

PSN Username: Smoothzilla
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »