Home

NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

In listening to the podcast, the team announced while there are some free NCAA Football 13 DLC uniforms coming (to fix default home and away uniforms), there are also plans for paid DLC for specialty uniforms (one-offs).

Cost, details and the list of teams for the paid DLC specialty uniforms will be announced at a later date. EA Sports will try to make them available as they debut at their games in real life.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 07-26-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: While there is some free DLC, PAID DLC is Coming For Specialty Uniforms in NCAA 1

*opens wallet for EA again*
Old 07-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: While there is some free DLC, PAID DLC is Coming For Specialty Uniforms in NCAA 1

Expected this. It is called the uniform store, after all.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 07-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

while i can't listen to this at work, based on what TDenverFan posted, i think i get the picture. i don't see where this would be anywhere near the end of the world. i buy add on's for nearly everything i own, what's the difference with this, and why should EA be looked down upon for selling it?

and, if the OP isn't about paying for jerseys my apologies, i'll correct myself later tonight.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 3

I just want the default new uniforms teams will be wearing like Northwestern, Rutgers, Missouri, Texas A&M, Mississippi State, etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #6
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
I just want the default new uniforms teams will be wearing like Northwestern, Rutgers, Missouri, Texas A&M, Mississippi State, etc
That`s good because those should be free from the sound of this podcast.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #7
Rookie

AiDub's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm okay with this on two conditions... 1. They actually have ALL the default uni's for free. My gut says it's EA and there will be something left out that shouldn't be. 2. They let you buy new uni's one at a time at a decent price. One thing that I hated in Forza was if there was an awesome car that you just had to have coming out as DLC, you had to drop the extra coin for a whole bundle of crappy cars as well. Just give me the singular uni I want EA!
Old 07-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #8
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

I like the idea of the uniform store and what EA is doing here.

We will be getting new uniforms for free for teams such as Northwestern, Rutgers, Missouri, Texas A&M, Mississippi State. Teams that have all new uniforms will be free.

Teams that will have one game jerseys such as pro combats, will be available to purchase. This is something that should have been in NCAA 11.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »