Home

Recruiting adviser

This is a discussion on Recruiting adviser within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2012, 06:28 AM   #9
Rookie

shifty1's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Recruiting adviser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpuppy99
I have the recruiting advisor. I haven't seen the x2 multipler or the instant sign yet. I've only got where they are supposed to unlock some pitchs of players that are interested in you. However, when I view those particular players, the pitchs all still say UNKNOWN. Am I doing something wrong?
The 1st player out of 3 in the Advisor had unlocked pitches for me, a lot of pitches actually (maybe 5-6) but other than that I have the exact same question and issue, verbatim. It's possible I haven't played enough of this season to see those options for me, still in week 2, first season with the advisor
Old 07-28-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Recruiting adviser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuschler22
Here is what it does.

It will do ONE of the following every week:

1) Unlocks two-three pitches for three players
2) Let's you know who is giving 2x points (three players)
3) Spots someone who might be interested in your program (not a gem, just someone who has interest that isn't shown in typical searches)
4) Let's you know about one player that will sign a scholarship

The problem that I've seen is:

First, the adviser will let you know about guys with hidden interest way to late. Most of the time, you're so far behind in recruiting that it's not going to matter. At least 75 percent of the time, their top school meter is close to if not already filled up (the green bar).

The opening of pitches usually occurs (for me, at least) for pitches that a) they don't particularly care about and b) on lower tier recruits.

Good summary and I agree with the hidden interest, was usually too late to do anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »