Home

Does EA hate Arizona?

This is a discussion on Does EA hate Arizona? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 03:31 AM   #9
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Does EA hate Arizona?

I can understand Arizona State being an A because it is the largest campus in the nation. Im guessing thats why ASU is that high. Hey, if you hate playing with a 72 overall QB, imagine Penn State in real life. Sorry to get off topic. Anyways, EA hates to update stadiums that arent finished. AKA for MSU, they had concept art of their new scoreboards for a year, but they didn't update it because they said the final product is always different than the concept art. But hey, '14 is gonna be one great game right?
Old 07-30-2012, 05:19 AM   #10
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

EA doesnt HATE Arizona man come on' dont be silly...EVERYBODY HATES Arizona .....lol j/k
Old 07-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #11
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

It's a sam keller thing. now the entire state feels the wrath of EA slamming down on them.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #12
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueDude
Stadium thing doesn't surprise me, UCF's stadium hasn't been update in years, the banner in the endzone still doesn't reflect the 2010 CUSA championship, as for campus lifestyle and academic prestige,ea doesn't spend a lot of time on these the my school on recruiting even states the grades are based on school performance, I'm not saying Arizona is bad but that explains a B or higher for the SEC West schools, there are some special cases, Ie Tulane with high academics, but it's not a thoroughly thought out grade, as for the QB, not surprised there's always something with every team, Arizona just ended up with one of the worst misses...
Does any team actually have correct banners reflecting their conference championships? At TCF Bank Stadium, they have all the Gophers Big Ten championships listed in the ring of the second deck. In the game, they have the Gophers winning the B1G title like 6 times in the last decade, lol

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 07-30-2012, 12:53 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprou15
Also, in dynasty mode, Arizona's academic prestige is B-, yet schools like Bama, Ole Miss, and Auburn are B and B+. I know Arizona isn't Stanford, but it also isn't a SEC school.
Contrary to popular belief, some SEC schools have solid academics. I'd rather have an engineering degree from Auburn than Arizona or a law degree from Ole Miss than Arizona. Maybe if I wanted a degree in growing a cactus, I'd go to Arizona.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:57 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekcots11
I can understand Arizona State being an A because it is the largest campus in the nation.
Huh? ASU is not bigger than Texas or Ohio State.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #15
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Closing this otherwise every fan of a team with something left out will post a "Does EA hate French Fry U". Feel free to discuss this in the impressions thread. Or even better. Do like the uniform update thread and make a stadium update thread, to help EA in the future.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »