Home

+13 Training Results Glitch

This is a discussion on +13 Training Results Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 01:12 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: +13 Training Results Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by YosBox
theres a glitch where you can't actually turn off timesavers even though there's an option. Nothing you can do till late august patch bro
Its been my understanding that the glitch is the time savers just appear to be active but they are not actually active. Its been tested in my league. I and two others bought the cheap time savers n they didnt work in my league for anyone. We bought them awhile back. N those same timesaver purchases worked in other leagues that allowed them.

N anyway training result timesavers increase all players extra not just one. This member who got a +13 QB averaged +4 on other players which is normal.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:16 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
But to the OP -- I haven't played NCAA 13 but I know their has been a longlasting glitch with playing redshirted players during the season. Basically, if you break a player's redshirt he'll develop quicker than others. You'll notice things like a WR with a low rating all of a sudden have a high speed rating or something.

Try it in another file -- it may be that.
That could be it. Ill look into it and if its a legit repeatable glitch ill submit it. Thanks.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:19 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggs6taters
Why would this thread be locked?
Because almost every time a thread gets started about a glitch, it is locked and told to use the glitch thread before it can even be discussed. I'm surprised this is still open to be honest.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »