Home

Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain!!!

This is a discussion on Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2012, 10:04 AM   #33
Rookie

Tate's Arena

OVR: 0
Rain rain go away....

I'm almost finished with year 2 of an offline dynasty. I swear, it's been raining for at least 75% of all the games I've played so far. Been playing as Mizzou in the SEC and it's usually raining home or away. EA must think it's monsoon season for our part of the country. Is it like this for every region, or does geography even matter?

It never rained this much in past versions of the game. Not even close.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rain rain go away....

I remember doing a dynasty in a previous version and I was FIU and it rained every home game. The away games were terrible in terms of weather as well. The only good weather game was a late 70 degree day in Connecticut that was played during the last week of the regular season!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain!!!

My main problem with rain is when my receivers make hard cuts they are likely to fall down. I have had so many timed passes sail over a guy laying on the ground and land in a DBs hands its not even funny. On the other side of the ball I have never seen a CPU receiver fall down... ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just got the game and I have played 5 games 4 in which have been rain. So stupid. EA is a joke. Not only does it rain it freakin pours the whole game. When does that ever happen in real life. Give me a break
Old 08-22-2012, 12:14 AM   #37
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7

It's a glitch in the latest Patch, I've reported it. I've played 7 home games at Clemson and everyone single one has rained. I thought it was bad enough it was below freezing in the Big 10 championship game that's indoors but now constant rain. Maybe they added a global warming setting?
Old 08-22-2012, 01:51 AM   #38
Rookie

sub9er's Arena

I've seen michael phelps swimming around on the field a couple of times in my lsu dynasty.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #39
Rookie

I am too playing with Clemson and it has rained in every home game and almost every road game. Apparently there is a 1200 mile long system sitting over the east coast. What a bitch
Old 08-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #40
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Luckly I have not had that issue. I have a dynasty with Akron, I have had 2 rain home games and 2 on the road. I also had one snow game on the road at kent state.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »