Home

NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #25
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
All, thanks for posting your issues in an organized manner. I've been passing them along to the dev team and they're investigating. I'll let you guys know once I have more information.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here

- XBOX 360
- Offline Dynasty Mode
- In attempting to play a game in dynasty, it freezes up in the loading screen, usually at the "power tip" or "coaching tip" screen. However I have been able to remedy this by placing my controller in the middle, on neither of the teams, until after the coin toss. However my other freezing issue is that in my dynasty, offline week four with Ohio State by the way, the game freezes up every time I attempt to enter recruiting usually at the "loading data" or "loading recruiting info screen"
-ArK2030 is my gamertag
Old 08-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #27
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

• Which console
  • Online/Offline
  • Mode
  • Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc.
  • Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID
If you are not having any freezing issues, don't bother responding.

Console: PS3
Online/Offline: Both, mostly offline
Mode: Offline practice mode and occasionally the end of user vs user lobby games
PSN: TXHusker25

The practice mode freeze happens as the offense approaches the line of scrimmage. Right as they get set, it freezes. I cannot replicate it consistently, so I don't know if it is tied to anything, but it has happened about 10 times, before and after the patch. I am able to use the PS button to quit the game, but it freezes on the black screen and I am forced to hard reset.

The online lobby game freezes happen at the very end of the game. The final whistle sounds and the game instantly goes black and freezes. I can hear the drumlines and music of the main menus, but the game is frozen and doesn't do anything. I am forced to use the PS button to quit the game, but again, it freezes on the black screen and I am forced to hard reset.

I do not have dynasty freezes because I have not yet begun a dynasty. These are completely unrelated to dynasty mode and they are crippling to my system. These freezes and the corresponding hard resets have corrupted my hard drive and ruined my system to the point where it doesn't consistently run the game and gives me a disk error every so often.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #28
Rookie

XBOX 360
Dynasty
Play calling screen during game
Gamertag: RJRicci03
Dynasty name: Irish

First freeze on NCAA 13. Downloaded the update last night played fine then. This frozen game was my first today and first after second tuner update.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #29
Rookie

Steve_French's Arena

Which console: PS3

Online/Offline: Offline

Mode: RTG

Well...Every so offten it will Freeze in RTG when Press X to pass the replays and hurry up back to play calling. It will Just go back like im super simming but can still hear the audio of the croud and still hear my QB bark out calls. Some what bothersome at times...especially when Im leading and its the 4th quarter and there is just 50 seconds on the clock. the game all but done and then BOOM!!! Frozen and im having to face the same team over again.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #30
Rookie

guitarDADDY1208's Arena

OVR: 7
Xbox 360
Online Dynasty (BECOMETHEBEST), and Offline RTG
In OD it has frozen while the end of game highlights are cycling just before bringing you to the post game menu, same place for RTG

GT: guitarDADDY1208
I didn't experience a single freeze pre-patch all of my issues with game freeze happened the night after downloading Title Update #1
Old 08-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1
Which console: 360
Online/Offline: Offline
Mode: Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc.: Halftime studio updates
Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID: Xbox Gamertag: Killrnut.

See here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94583260/ncaa%20freeze.jpg

It was halftime, and I left the room briefly to say something to my girlfriend. I come back not even a minute later, and the screen is stuck on this.

I would say "Thanks, EA". But EA is so stupid they don't understand sarcasm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #32
Rookie

geezmeister's Arena

OVR: 18

Xbox 360
Dynasty/offline
Kickoff. Or after super sim.
A. Opposing kickoff team lines up in a bunch and will not kickoff
B. super sim the KO and after the formation of the opp. Team says 7wr and then they get bunched up again.

Dynasty name: BH
Team: Cal
Gamertag: geezmeister

Can't believe my dynasty is stuck!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »