Home

Disconect Glitched by #1 ranked online player

This is a discussion on Disconect Glitched by #1 ranked online player within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 02:45 AM   #17
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Disconect Glitched by #1 ranked online player

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
omggggggggg or just play people who have a similar record.
You're defending his actions? Get out of here.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:03 AM   #18
Banned

Maelstrom's Arena

OVR: 7

I rarely play Madden, or NCAA football online, because of lag issues & idiots who quit.

I had a guy who picked his team, it was like a three-star team, waited until I picked my team (Temple) then changed to Ohio St. (Wow that's a fair mathc-up, huh?) Anyhow, needless to say, I kept shutting down his run game, so he started cheesing with his QB, but I hit him & made him fumble a couple oif times. He quit after the second fumble.

Also, the lag on these EA servers is HORRIBLE! I have a high-speed fiber optic connection & have very few problems playing other multiplayer games online, but the EA sports games always seem to lag, for me.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:16 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

This happens so much, almost every time I'm beating someone with a good record. This is the point I was trying to make in the other thread about the leaderboards being broken. Why would I care when the rankings are fake?
Old 08-02-2012, 04:34 AM   #20
Banned

Aoyoc's Arena

OVR: 4

What a lamer. I hope he runs into people who cheat him right back.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
You're never going to find a top ranked player in a sports video game that doesn't cheese or do stuff like this. No surprises here sadly.
I have been the #1 QB in RTG for a week or more for the past 3 years. I never cheat, cheese, or use glitch plays to do this. I do however not play games vs. players online. The timing is too far off for me and those things listed above along with disconnects would infuriate me.

Not all #1 players cheat, but every year I do get overtaken by guys who do eventually. 2 years ago it was the guy who's senior year lasted over 30 games worth of points, last year it was a guy who won the Heisman 8 times. This year it seems to be a guy who managed to average 900 passing ypg and 14 TDs, when my coach has always pulled me before my 10th TD, or the game ended.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #22
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

I quit playing online a few years ago. I got sick of similar things happening. Guys backing out and getting credit for a win. It's a flawed system. OD with friends is the way to go.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:38 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have had this same glitch happen to me may times online already. However, I have learned how to counter it. When my opponent would pause the game, I wouldn't start the countdown. I would simply wait until they started the countdown then I would return to the game. Seems to work so far. I believe this is the same disconect glitch that cheaters were doing in one of the previous NCAA football games and you could counter it the same way. Why or how EA messed up and let this glitch be a part of the game again is unbelievable and pathetic.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 5

This is mostly why I will only play unranked games online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »