Home

User sacks

This is a discussion on User sacks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2012, 07:16 PM   #17
Rookie

Cheetah Bird's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: User sacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsantos_5
This has been a problem in NCAA and Madden since as long as I can remember. Why do they make it so hard to get user sacks in these games? I'm doing a RTG as a ROLB. I played every game on HS so far and haven't gotten a single sack. My other stats are pretty decent but tackles and TFL don't give you many recruiting points.

It is just frustrating that year after year this problem exist. In my RTG it appears the problem is we run a 3/4 which of course gives me a lot of plays rushing the QB. However if I beat the tackle, the guard slides right over, and if I beat him there is usually a RB waiting there. And by that time the QB has gotten rid of the ball.
Bring your LB to the line or slightly to it and try to use the right stick to JUMP THE SNAP. This will always get you in to the backfield though you have to be quick because it happens just like that. Or try to get momentum before the snap by creeping up/running up to the line as the ball is snapped and sneak in there. It is tough and I never cared for playing D on RTG but it can be done.

Online and in Play Nows, I have success getting to the QB even just rushing 4 by using the right stick moves as well. Do swim moves more than bull rush moves because if you use up and down a lot of times you just run over the guy, get pushed down, or you both go tumbling down and outta the play. And use Impact DE's.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #18
Rookie

Manny_B214's Arena

OVR: 5

in my Army dynasty my DE got 28.5sacks i user play everygame though so yeaa it pretty easy and my Nickelback gets usually two sacks a game
68Rec 948Yrds 11TD
95Rush 674Yrds 8TD
489Pass Yds 8TD 11INT

Senior Stats:
Curently Playing AAU Ball For The Dallas Longhorn Elie
PPG:14.2
RPG:7.6
APG:4.9
SPG:1.2
BLK:3.2
Old 08-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #19
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsantos_5
Exactly I'd like to know as well. What difficulty and sliders do you use?
I'm on Heisman and my top sack guy had like 14 for the season and led the NCAA. I was lucky to get 4 sacks in a game total.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »