Home

NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjusted

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjusted within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

I love NCAA football. But am I the only one who thinks this game is as buggy as a Bethesda game!? How hard is it to program a football game that's been around for 20 years now and can't fix simple bugs.

You know what needs to be FIXED, when you downplay another team who has a D and your team is an A+, you shouldn't get a big fat ZERO! as while your recruiting.

Also, game freezes! I have to reset the game daily! I have a couple but these are major to me. The game recap after you finish a game during online dynasty, if it doesn't upload, the game freezes. While managing highlights during the game it freezes...

Another issue, when the games over and you review the game. Why does it seperate the teams scores by team rather than in order points were scored, that's annoying.

Wrs not attempting to catch the football when their icon is showing and you throw it to them, they don't jump, u press the jump button or hold it down and it does nothing.

And the last one ill complain about is WHY DON'T U SHOW THE COMPLETE REPLAY!!!!!??? AAAHHHH!!! how many great interceptions with 10 broken tackles that's returned for 113 yard touchdown are cut down to running from the 20 hardline and scoring...... Come on EA! U use to show the entire replay back in 09! Why cut the replay to 5 seconds. I don't have many replays saved due to key moments not being captured due to only showing the td Being ran in rather then the rest of the epic play
Old 08-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

Also fix the custom playbooks! I don't have access during games/practice, to formations I specifically put in my playbook! It only put a few of them. Am I the only one complaining bout this stuff for the ps3??? I don't demand perfection but come on. It's the same format year after year of programming.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #59
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaaballerUSC
I love NCAA football. But am I the only one who thinks this game is as buggy as a Bethesda game!? How hard is it to program a football game that's been around for 20 years now and can't fix simple bugs.

You know what needs to be FIXED, when you downplay another team who has a D and your team is an A+, you shouldn't get a big fat ZERO! as while your recruiting.

Also, game freezes! I have to reset the game daily! I have a couple but these are major to me. The game recap after you finish a game during online dynasty, if it doesn't upload, the game freezes. While managing highlights during the game it freezes...

Another issue, when the games over and you review the game. Why does it seperate the teams scores by team rather than in order points were scored, that's annoying.

Wrs not attempting to catch the football when their icon is showing and you throw it to them, they don't jump, u press the jump button or hold it down and it does nothing.

And the last one ill complain about is WHY DON'T U SHOW THE COMPLETE REPLAY!!!!!??? AAAHHHH!!! how many great interceptions with 10 broken tackles that's returned for 113 yard touchdown are cut down to running from the 20 hardline and scoring...... Come on EA! U use to show the entire replay back in 09! Why cut the replay to 5 seconds. I don't have many replays saved due to key moments not being captured due to only showing the td Being ran in rather then the rest of the epic play
First, just because the series had been around for twenty years, the current generation has been around about 7/8? Some bugs should've been fixed and such, not disagreeing there, but you can't diagnose the bug situation as a two decade thing.

I've noticed the second thing too but this is either a bug or the game not picking the right table to draw data from or not drawing data at all. Just don't pick a downplay that says 0-0, it isn't ideal but it's an easy workaround for now.

Freezing issues is on a case by case basis, I haven't had the game freeze once while others swear the game freezes every other game. It might be a faulty disc, issues with the code, etc. There is a huge amount of factors it could be and since in a sense it hits a niche market, without them getting a hold of the system and the same copy of the game, they are going to have a hard time figuring out the issue, it sucks for those that do have freezing issues but there is a good majority that don't and since it's not a unified issue it's not just a matter of looking where the code gives errors.

I do agree with the replay speech though.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #60
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

if your having freezing issues then you need to unplug your 360/ps3 and see if it still does it. if not its your interent not holding a consistent connection. this is mostly the problem. if it still freezes and your on 360 its most likly your box. time for new one. the other thing it could be is a compatibility issue with the disc and your disc reader. the last 4 years this has been a issue with EA and the discs. they do make the discs in different places so switching discs can help. 90% of time its your internet. if your wireless then plug in a hardline. this helped mine last year and no more freezes since.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have seen the DE's react slowly to the option as well. Does the tuner help them also?
MLB:New York Mets
NFL:San Francisco 49ers
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »