Home

Anyone else noticing a huge issue with magnet blocking?

This is a discussion on Anyone else noticing a huge issue with magnet blocking? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone else noticing a huge issue with magnet blocking?

On D I mostly play as the left end. I like to be able to put some pressure and force bad throws. In previous NCAA games I was able to do this without much issue. Either I got around the RT or he pushed me back. Simple enough. Recently I've been noticing huge issues with magnet blocking. No matter what direction I point the left stick my end always runs right at a blocker. It's become obvious on a couple of plays the O has run where the slot receiver blocks. I'll push left towards the QB but my guy runs right into the receiver to the right. He makes a big loop out of the way to get blocked by him. Then once I get off the WR he will loop back straight into the RT.

The O only runs this play once a few games but when they do it almost ruins the game for me. Is anyone else noticing players you control running in opposite directions at blockers on D or am I alone?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »