Home

Re-Odering Depth Chart Causing Your School to DISAPPEAR from Recruits "Top Schools" ?

This is a discussion on Re-Odering Depth Chart Causing Your School to DISAPPEAR from Recruits "Top Schools" ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re-Odering Depth Chart Causing Your School to DISAPPEAR from Recruits "Top Schools" ?

Has anybody else noticed this happening? For whatever reason EA decided to take out the option to "Re-Order by _____ " which is highly frustrating unless I'm missing it somewhere? And I'm not talking about hitting X (360) to "Sort"

I'm in an online dynasty and I like to keep my recruits organized by keeping players I'm trailing the most on at the top of my board and the players I'm leading the most for at the bottom so I can save as much time for the top part and spend less on the bottom. This means I manually have to go through each player every week and set their new ranking on my board based on how much it changed from the previous week; which I have no problem with doing. But then on top of this when you press A and "Change the Recruit Ranking" if there is a player that has you as one of his "Top 10" schools but not Number 1 (for whatever reason) and you change his ranking, sometimes you will notice that you will disappear from his Top Schools. Now instead of showing like "3rd" as his interest level it will now say "N/A" and if you check the Top 10 you aren't there anymore. Sometimes it will even make your scholarship offer go away as well! Also the next time you recruit him you will have to find all of his pitches again as they are now question marks!

Thanks a lot EA, halfway through the season I decide to move somebody up on my board so I can catch up and the game deletes everything I've done to that point on that player. If anybody knows what causes this or how to avoid/fix it or has seen this happen too, please let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #2
Rookie

dhargo's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Re-Odering Depth Chart Causing Your School to DISAPPEAR from Recruits "Top School

I have noticed that happen to me a couple of times. However I didn't lose out on any of their pitches and in fact the following week my team was back on their radar. After this happened a couple of times I no longer change the player's rankings.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: Re-Odering Depth Chart Causing Your School to DISAPPEAR from Recruits "Top School

Yeah I noticed this on a couple of guys I put on my radar that where I wasnt originally listed on their top schools but then they were until I reordered them then I was off again and then back on....I've also noticed sometimes where you school logo is shown doesnt always match up with what it says.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 08-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Why don't you just reorder by interest?
Old 08-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Why don't you just reorder by interest?
Because you can't reorder by interest anymore. All you can do is sort.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #6
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Ok...so why don't you just SORT by interest?
Old 08-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #7
Rookie

SAMe here. Had no idea what was doing it. Probably just another glitch. Sometimes when I get Insta commits as well, players will drop me to N/A the following week.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:26 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Ok...so why don't you just SORT by interest?
You get a bonus for having guys at the top of your list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »