Home

Notre Dame Overrated

This is a discussion on Notre Dame Overrated within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2012, 06:37 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Notre Dame Overrated

I agree ND and honestly Florida State ARE ALWAYS OVERRATED EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!! even in real life... How FSU is ranked preseason #7 is beyond me!!

201 Rec. 2365 Yards 19 TD
3x All-RMAC 1x All-Colorado College Football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBM8UAYXZw (2009-2010 highlights)
Old 08-04-2012, 07:12 AM   #18
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

I did a sim dynasty on another board for this season. Purdue went to the Big Ten Championship game. N.C. State went 12-1 with an ACC Title (no I didn't play with them). And Georgia and South Carolina face each other for the National Title (SC won the SEC)
Old 08-04-2012, 07:23 AM   #19
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Notre Dame isn't doing amazing in my dynasty..
Old 08-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

I find Notre Dame (and some other teams, of course) to be quite overrated in both of the dynasties I am playing. Therefore, I make it a point to schedule them in both, which I think is the only way I can really affect their results...well, that and I try to win better recruits, obviously.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #21
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

I don't really have a problem with ND being so highly rated, but I have noticed they are an absolute monster to contend with in recruiting. I frequently do battle with them in recruiting, and then I noticed that ND has an "A+" conference prestige?!??1!.....huh?....*scratches head*.

Can someone enlighten me if I'm missing something here? As I understand it ND is independent in football, so what merits the "A+" in conference prestige? To be fair, since they are independent, I would think maybe a "B" or "B+" (neither great nor bad) would be appropriate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #22
Pro

cardinals57's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCalf
I don't really have a problem with ND being so highly rated, but I have noticed they are an absolute monster to contend with in recruiting. I frequently do battle with them in recruiting, and then I noticed that ND has an "A+" conference prestige?!??1!.....huh?....*scratches head*.

Can someone enlighten me if I'm missing something here? As I understand it ND is independent in football, so what merits the "A+" in conference prestige? To be fair, since they are independent, I would think maybe a "B" or "B+" (neither great nor bad) would be appropriate.
That's what annoys me so much
In my Navy dynasty. I'm an independent too so why don't I get the same conference prestige rating as Notre Dame?
Old 08-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #23
Rookie

QuieroFrijoles's Arena

Notre Dame is not an issue in Dynasty for me (especially when my USC annihilates them ). Texas (at least in my game) is overrated, they're #3 in the rankings.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 14

Welcome to the last 24 years of College Football.
How in the world they keep on recruiting such 17 & 18 y.o. talent, when the program consistently back tracks is beyond me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »