Home

Why cant they ever get this game right

This is a discussion on Why cant they ever get this game right within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #1
Banned

H Dot Verseman's Arena

OVR: 1
Why cant they ever get this game right

I thought last year was the most exploitable an ncaa game could be, but I couldnt have been more wrong after playing about 30 games this year.

Why don't they ever fix the **** that has been plaguing this game for as long as I can remember? I think the biggest glitch this year has been the kick off scenarios. Short or long, they have glitches where your team scrambles for it like a fumble, and end up either diving on it with no one around them pinning you, or they do a shorter version and recover it.

Not to mention the various bull**** blitzes, gap errors, etc.

There is so much wrong with this years game, and so much exploitable areas, that I just start quitting matches at the first sign of it. I don't care about a DNF %, so it doesn't bother me, but I'd be pissed if I was a serious, sim style player who had a decent record, if any exist.

Why don't they make this game focusing on realism and simulation style football instead of a freakish arcade game?

I know the obvious is to not play online, but that really shouldn't be the answer.

Last edited by H Dot Verseman; 08-04-2012 at 12:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2012, 12:36 AM   #2
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why cant they ever get this game right

Same complaints, different year; it all goes according to plan. We've been over this here about a billion times, but yep, it can't be said enough and I agree. It's like groundhog day; the game is about to come out, EA marketing in full force and promising things, people on this site download the early version of the game and claim for it all to be there, then the retail comes out and the honeymoon lasts a couple days until the major glitches come out, then EA patches something, and it all goes back to hell. Until next year folks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »