Home

NCAA '13 is EA's best effort since '06

This is a discussion on NCAA '13 is EA's best effort since '06 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #17
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA '13 is EA's best effort since '06

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Call me when they can handle simple things like a chain-gang or updated equipment.

I'll take a dynasty that doesn't freeze for most users and plays that are blown dead before the ball carrier is tackled over Chain Gangs or correct face masks.

In regards to the actual topic, I agree with the TC. I've played the NCAA series since 1998, and this year is easily the most fun I've had with the game since 2006. I'm getting close, realistic games on Heisman, something that hasn't happened for me.... well.... probably ever.

Last edited by BA2929; 08-06-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

2006 was an excellent game. It was the first game I played online. As far for Ncaa 13 I was very disappointed at first but as I continued to play it the more I began to have enjoyed It. I have seen some of best the hits ever in video game and the animations definitely sat the game apart from the last few years. I think the band placement is correct this year, right? That was one of those annoying things that bothered me about 12. Also the passing is much improved. I have seen passes thrown into tight coverage and some balls just off bounce their helmets. Good game overall.
MLB:New York Mets
NFL:San Francisco 49ers
Old 08-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #19
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

I can't agree but then I only play offline dynasty mode.

My brother was over today and watched a game I was playing - he's still playing NCAA 12. He said he couldn't tell much difference at all, and I'd agree. In that mode it's 90% the same as last year, a little different in recruiting, the news breaks, and a number of new animations which are very nice, especially for receivers and DB's.

But to call this a big step forward - after they killed integration with Madden? Nope. Not even close to me.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

I agree definitely not a big step forward but its more enjoyable than last year. I'm trying to figure why they can't make the sidelines come a live and add the create a sign feature back in the game? Oh yeah an add the commentators in the studio.
MLB:New York Mets
NFL:San Francisco 49ers
Old 08-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #21
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

This year when I throw an interception, I'm mad at myself rather than the game.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

I truly wish I could agree. I've bought every version since 2002 and this was the 1st year I traded in the game. Luckily Best Buy was doing a crazy promotion and I weas able to get $40.50 back. For me I cant take the lack of year over year improvement and when I think back obn how long I've been buying this product I dont feel like near enough forward progress has been made.

Lack of competition has made this cat fat and lazy!
Old 08-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 8

I have played this game for years and agree 06 was one of the best games. 13 needs a lot of work, the CPU offense sucks and the sliders are broken. This game has potential if EA could patch and tune this game where it needs it.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:34 AM   #24
Rookie

nolesfan69's Arena

Im sorry nothing can beat the original Bill Walsh College Football for the Genesis. Next would be NCAA 06 then NCAA 12 and NCAA 12 was far better than anything this generation. I never lie.

3 time ACC Champs- 2011, 2012 and 2015
1 time Orange Bowl Champs- 2011
National Champions - 2012
Bowl Games 5-2
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »