Home

Friend found way to cheat vs CPU, advice to stop it

This is a discussion on Friend found way to cheat vs CPU, advice to stop it within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Friend found way to cheat vs CPU, advice to stop it

So 2 friends and I are in an online dynasty together, and he now has found a way to use his MLB and get about 7 or 8 sacks a game. He just played Florida and Florida had 7 overall yards of offense due to this. He says he doesn't go to the side opposite the TE, and I am looking for a way to adjust the sliders or something to where he can no longer do this. Obviously he could just stop doing it, but I want him to be able to use everything he can to play games and not be restricted. Any suggestions or anybody heard of this?

Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Friend found way to cheat vs CPU, advice to stop it

Quote:
Originally Posted by niles08
So 2 friends and I are in an online dynasty together, and he now has found a way to use his MLB and get about 7 or 8 sacks a game. He just played Florida and Florida had 7 overall yards of offense due to this. He says he doesn't go to the side opposite the TE, and I am looking for a way to adjust the sliders or something to where he can no longer do this. Obviously he could just stop doing it, but I want him to be able to use everything he can to play games and not be restricted. Any suggestions or anybody heard of this?

Thank you.
So you want to stop him from doing it, but still want him to use everything he can to play games and not be restricted.

I'm confused.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
On the road again

Blue's Arena

You can up the CPU blocking, maybe raise the speed threshold to make the cpu TE faster thats all I can think of
Old 08-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

I know exactly what he means.

He wants him to try and win any way he can but he wants to be able to fix it so that he can't cheat the system and do it every time.

My only offer for help would be don't play on anything less than Heisman. Raise the computer blocking sliders higher.

*I don't know if the the threshold thing will work, it sounds to me like an assignment issue for the computer to figure out who to block.

Other than that you don't have any options, a few years ago my friend used to play Madden and take a blitzer into the gap of the center and guard and you could not block him even if you pinched your protection. Sometimes "house rules" are the only way to stop things.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #5
Pro

HadlerT's Arena

OVR: 25

Tell him to stop cheating, or you'll kick his ***.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
So you want to stop him from doing it, but still want him to use everything he can to play games and not be restricted.

I'm confused.
He wants to be able to shut the cheeser down on the field.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadlerT
Tell him to stop cheating, or you'll kick his ***.

This was what I told him this morning but he's a little bit bigger than I am haha. He's someone I work with and sit next to 40 hours a week. And yea, i want him to try his hardest to win but win without cheating the system. We play on heisman already, but maybe I will up the cpu blocking or something and see if that helps any.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #8
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
He wants to be able to shut the cheeser down on the field.
Then just ask him nicely to please stop doing it because the other users in the league are getting mad about it. Keep asking him to stop doing it every day at work until he gets annoyed and either stops, or quits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »