Home

Big Sky Dynasty

This is a discussion on Big Sky Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Big Sky Dynasty

Ok I will need to practice on Heisman. I play on AA.
PSN: NHLgenius99
Old 08-09-2012, 12:40 AM   #34
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
Yeah I'm just gonna make my own with the same rosters, I'm OCD when it comes to colors/logos/jerseys. I mean dont get me wrong I applaud them for all they've done with the rosters and ratings, and maybe the unis just arent high on there priorities. Maybe next year I can collab with some of the guys, they do rosters and stuff and I'll do the unis and visual stuff.
Can only do as much as teambuilder allows us to man Uniforms are a priority, but we cannot make a filet mignon with baloney and mayonnaise. I go to Northern Colorado, and it is impossible to create their new uniform in teambuilder. Build some of the Big Sky teams on your own, and you will find this out as well. As for Idaho State, last time I checked they didn't have a 2012 roster out yet, that is why I haven't edited my NCAA 12 Idaho State for NCAA 13 yet.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

Last edited by cparrish; 08-09-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:40 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Even if they dont have regular rivals you dont want them with random ones across country.

According to wikipedia NAU is protected rivals with both Southern Utah and Northern Colorado but the other two arent so I would suggest the following...MTSU (NAU), WKU (Southern Utah), Troy (N.Col)

Also if you get rid of all the MAC schools you dont have enough for a conference.

Here are my suggestions for you:
Eastern/Central/Western Michigan (CP, UCD, Sac St)...doesnt really matter as they wont all remain rivals with each other only with one team.

ULL/ULM: Montana/MSU
Akron/Kent State: PSU/EWU
Army/Navy: WSU/ISU

MTSU: NAU
WKU: Southern Utah
Troy: N.Col.

This will keep plenty of teams in both the MAC and Sun Belt and should leave only your Big Sky Schools as rivals with each other...its exactly what I replaced in my offline one where I replaced those 12 with 12 FCS schools across the country and the rivalries worked out.
this is insanely helpful and i like it as well...will either do this exactly or something really close

im sorry you are super busy and cant join but please let me know if that changes as id love to have you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 06:13 AM   #36
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Can only do as much as teambuilder allows us to man Uniforms are a priority, but we cannot make a filet mignon with baloney and mayonnaise. I go to Northern Colorado, and it is impossible to create their new uniform in teambuilder. Build some of the Big Sky teams on your own, and you will find this out as well. As for Idaho State, last time I checked they didn't have a 2012 roster out yet, that is why I haven't edited my NCAA 12 Idaho State for NCAA 13 yet.
I know its not gonna be perfect, but like I said, there was some things that could been improved upon even within the limitations of Teambuilder. Look I'm not trying to say they're horrible, like I said, I'm OCD when comes to logos and colors and stuff because I work in design, so I'm used to spotting out if a logo or color is slightly off. Dont even worry about it though, I'm probably the only one that even noticed all the little inaccuracies, so most people wont care anyways, I just have to have it as close as possible. And I actually have been doing the Big Sky teams, and they been turning out pretty good. So like I said, Im not tying to call you out or offend you, I have all the respect in the world for you for doing those rosters and teams, but the uniforms and visual aspect can be better, whether you can admit it or not.

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers
Old 08-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #37
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregisawesome13
this is insanely helpful and i like it as well...will either do this exactly or something really close

im sorry you are super busy and cant join but please let me know if that changes as id love to have you
Yeah school starts up in a week and I coach after school so by the time I get home its time to eat and relax usually until early October...will barely have time for my offline dynasty.

Plus I dont play on that high of a level, dont think I would be competitive at all.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 08-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #38
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
I know its not gonna be perfect, but like I said, there was some things that could been improved upon even within the limitations of Teambuilder. Look I'm not trying to say they're horrible, like I said, I'm OCD when comes to logos and colors and stuff because I work in design, so I'm used to spotting out if a logo or color is slightly off. Dont even worry about it though, I'm probably the only one that even noticed all the little inaccuracies, so most people wont care anyways, I just have to have it as close as possible. And I actually have been doing the Big Sky teams, and they been turning out pretty good. So like I said, Im not tying to call you out or offend you, I have all the respect in the world for you for doing those rosters and teams, but the uniforms and visual aspect can be better, whether you can admit it or not.
So be helpful in the FCS thread and post these logos you have. I'm all for making them as accurate as possible and if you have ways of doing so, help.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 08-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #39
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

I'd be in with Northern Arizona. I could also help with ratings for many Big Sky schools.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextel Husker
I'd be in with Northern Arizona. I could also help with ratings for many Big Sky schools.
All right! awesome, however we are going to use the teams from the FCS project and will start once Idaho State is done. Do you have a second choice in teams cause i was gonna play as NAU, but if you really really really want them you can have em i guess. Add me on PSN so that when this starts i can send you out an invite.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »