Home

Anyone Notice Uniform patch?

This is a discussion on Anyone Notice Uniform patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Anyone Notice Uniform patch?

Has anyone noticed if when you change teams to different conferences if there uniform conference patch remains the same or have they fixed that for '13?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2012, 09:11 AM   #2
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone Notice Uniform patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopejay
Has anyone noticed if when you change teams to different conferences if there uniform conference patch remains the same or have they fixed that for '13?
Still an issue! Playing a dynasty as Utah State, moved them to the MWC and their uniforms still have the WAC patch. I have learned to live with it as it doesn't nearly annoy me as much as the fact that Utah State has new uniforms that aren't in the game. If only this uniform store was actually working...
Old 08-19-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by balcobomber25
Still an issue! Playing a dynasty as Utah State, moved them to the MWC and their uniforms still have the WAC patch. I have learned to live with it as it doesn't nearly annoy me as much as the fact that Utah State has new uniforms that aren't in the game. If only this uniform store was actually working...
They openly said the uniform store won't have any uniforms until closer to the start of the season.
NHL: Tampa Bay Lightning
NCAA: UCF Knights
FIFA: Real Madrid CF

XBL Gamertag: THE YAMA
Old 08-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by balcobomber25
Ok. I can learn to deal also just wasn't sure yet. Just picked up the game.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #5
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
I think its not something that can easily be fixed. They would probably have to add another graphical layer just for uniform patches, and they already have trouble with the lighting affecting the white uniform lack of degredation in sunny games. Plus who knows how that will effect the processing of info in the game adding another layer to each individual model. Not something I will expect changed anytime soon.

I'm glad that the conference logos on the field change. I think that's bigger than the uni patches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

yea i played with Boise State and same thing...MWC patches still on when I started big east play. Very annoying and another reason I am probably done with this game until next year when conferences will be aligned, new unis in, better engine, etc...
Old 08-19-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE YAMA
They openly said the uniform store won't have any uniforms until closer to the start of the season.
I take everything EA says with a grain of salt I have been let down and lied to many times in the past (case in point I am still waiting on the tuner updates for Madden 12). Its sad but with EA I have to see it to believe it.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #8
Rookie

Jeff George's Arena

OVR: 3

I have no idea if it's possible, but it seems like the easiest way to address this would be for EA to leave conference patches as an editable uniform option, just like sock length or arm bands or whatever. Of course, to avoid having to change patches for 70 players, a global editor would be needed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »