Home

epic game vs top 100 player must see

This is a discussion on epic game vs top 100 player must see within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #57
Rookie

RidirkulousPokes's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: epic game vs top 100 player must see

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
Man, this post wasn't even necessary. You can't say anything about internet tough guys with a post like this. I'm sure using "cheese" as an adjective is much worse and more ignorant than using "gay" as an adjective...

He posted for people to give their thoughts and they are. It also wasn't necessary to call a bunch of people you don't know a Jackass.

I think you have this whole thing backwards.

Sent from my Desire HD
But it was necessary for you to reply? How ironic.

He never asked for anyone's impressions. He simply put it out there to show people what a crazy game he had. Go look at the original post and you will see that he never asked for acceptance, thoughts, comments, etc.

When people are resorting to quoting the 2nd amendment in regards to a video game, yeah there's a bit of jackassery going on.

Who gives a crap about everyone's opinion? You bought the game, paid your $60 dollars, you deserve to play it however the hell you want.

If people state this, they're labeled "cheesers". Right.....because we back up the fact that people can use their own free will to play a VIDEO GAME (not life or death like some people act) however they want, it's a complete travesty.

Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

Last edited by RidirkulousPokes; 08-13-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #58
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

OVR: 1

Cool, you beat someone online using ALABAMA.

I don't get it.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidirkulousPokes

He never asked for anyone's impressions. He simply put it out there to show people what a crazy game he had. Go look at the original post and you will see that he never asked for acceptance, thoughts, comments, etc.

When people are resorting to quoting the 2nd amendment in regards to a video game, yeah there's a bit of jackassery going on.

Who gives a crap about everyone's opinion? You bought the game, paid your $60 dollars, you deserve to play it however the hell you want.

If people state this, they're labeled "cheesers". Right.....because we back up the fact that people can use their own free will to play a VIDEO GAME (not life or death like some people act) however they want, it's a complete travesty.

You missed my point completely.

If he didn't expect or want feedback, then why would he have uploaded the video to YouTube shared it here, in the first place.

Again, there's no reason to call people a Jackass, regardless of what your reasoning for it is.

People are entitled to an opinion, just as much as people are entitled to play the game how they want to, which is your argument.

Again, It was his choice to post the video here and he if didn't want feedback he wouldn't have bothered.

I have nothing more to add, so I'm going to bounce from this thread, but good luck in your quest to get people to stop giving their opinion on videos shared the community, here..

Sent from my Desire HD
Old 08-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidirkulousPokes

lol at this internet thug
Old 08-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
Congrats, but this kind of play disgusts me. Instead of a battle of minds chess type game. You guys played a 5 year old vs 5 year old checker slobber knocker. Both running the same plays over and over regardless of defensive adjustments. His shake route play was interesting. I've seen the motion quick drag before, but (A)'s route was a new level of cheap. I'm still trying to figure out how players like you all consider yourself elite. Finding a powerful play and recycling it all game is lame.

I'm proud to say I've reached the top 25 online (PS3) without resorting to this nonsense.

Plex-07
Skills: 97
Strategy: 56
Sportsmanship: 86
Hey plex, would love to play you again. Toughest games I've ever played. Still havent beaten you, just sick of the cheese online.
@Hiro1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 10:46 PM   #62
Pro

OVR: 9

Serious question ... Is someone who wins every game because they abuse a handful of plays better than someone who runs a wide variety of plays consistent with situation and doesn't typically run plays to abuse game AI?

You see the same debate in every video game. When college hoops 2k8 came out, it was the strip glitch, in which any time someone was double teamed, you tapped x and it was a steal EVERY play. There were people online who would do this to the tune of 20+ steals a game and near undefeated records, and people who refused to double team because of the glitch and lost because of it.

These people talked trash about how good they were because of their ranking, and then 2k patched the glitch and these people crashed ... but even with the glitch, are they actually better?

If people want to live through records ... so be it. Records don't mean crap, especially on All-American difficulty.

Last edited by rjsuperfly66; 08-13-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #63
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't know what I just watched but it wasn't football.

If you had fun, cool, but i'd consider a 'sim' style game going down to the final seconds much more enjoyable than watching something like this.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:05 AM   #64
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Wow, I didn't know Dee Milliner played QB as well. SMH.

Anyone else want to throw something when they see a user controlled DLineman take two steps forward and then break back and cover a WIDE RECEIVER running downfield!!! How does stuff like that happen in the game?!?!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »