Home

Uniforms in Online Dynasty???

This is a discussion on Uniforms in Online Dynasty??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4
Uniforms in Online Dynasty???

Hey guys I tried searching to see if this has been asked but could find anything and also asked this in the Q&A thread but didn't receive a response, but can we not change CPU uniforms in an online dynasty game? I'm playing a one man online dynasty and I would like to be able to change the opponents uniforms but I haven't been able to. Can we not do this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
You can't. I am in my 1st ever one-man OD and discovered the same thing.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

Re: Uniforms in Online Dynasty???

Well that's kind of stupid. I really don't see the point in not being able to change that stuff. What's the point of the uniform store that they are coming out with if you can't change the opponents uniforms as well. I've always played an offline dynasty but wanted to be able to recruit whenever I wanted so I started an online dynasty. I may just have to go back to an offline dynasty and just deal with the recruiting when I get to it.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

I noticed the same thing....it's beyond ridiculous. I'm most likely going to delete my OD and just start an offline.

They want people to participate in online dynasties, they create a uniform store which allow you to download new/updated uniforms, and they don't allow you use different uniforms in online dynasties.

.............sigh.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

Yes exactly my thinking. Why promote this online store if you don't even have the ability to change the uniforms of your opponent just to give you some variety. I'm petty lenient when it comes to this game but for reason this just irked me cause they can make it where you can change the uniforms somehow without choosing the cpu. I sent a tweet to both jdewiel and ncaa football on twitter so maybe they will respond. I doubt they will but at least I tried.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #6
Rookie

cortez04's Arena

OVR: 1

Try to speak about this to they Facebook page u will get faster response on there..
Old 08-11-2012, 04:59 AM   #7
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Wait.. Why do a 1 man online dynasty? What's the point if you're not with any friends or other people?
Old 08-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #8
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Wait.. Why do a 1 man online dynasty? What's the point if you're not with any friends or other people?
Some like to do the web based stuff of the dynasty at work or whenever away from the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »