Home

Super Sim Broken on Defense

This is a discussion on Super Sim Broken on Defense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2012, 10:59 PM   #9
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Super Sim Broken on Defense

Regarding super sim on RTG... Messing around with it the other day, the O was taking 30 seconds off the clock per possession and punting. I ended up with I wanna say 45 carries and 5 catches for the game because the other teams O took no time off the clock any drive. I know it's slightly different topics, but anyone else had those issues?
Old 08-12-2012, 02:33 AM   #10
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA 13 Super Sim Broken on Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmizzou852
I cant find a thread about this. If there is one im sorry.
When ever i sim on D the opponent scores every time. It doesn't matter if its FCS or Bama. I just played a game and at half the CPU was 9-11 passing for 494 yards and 6 TD's. And they had 4 rushes for 160 yards 2 TD's. If i hadn't quit the final would have been 112-87. Anyone experiencing this? If so do you know of a fix?
Don't EVER sim... it's full of bugs and total BS! If you're and OC or DC... watch the game. EA and one of their plethora of bugs...

Old 08-12-2012, 02:36 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

It's likely your custom playbook wreaking havoc on the AI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
It's likely your custom playbook wreaking havoc on the AI.
I didnt even think about that. You were right. I went into play now and ran a normal 4-3. They did score but it took 12 plays. I then ran my costum and 1 rush 5 yards. then a 67 yard td pass. Next drive they had a 87 yard td pass. Thanks man.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 13 Super Sim Broken on Defense

Thanks to DiSaStAx94 and Timeetyo. Timeetyo said it might be my coustum playbook and he was right. DiSaSrAx94 said to watch a play so i did. Here is what was happening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLwsH...layer_embedded
Old 08-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmizzou852
Thanks to DiSaStAx94 and Timeetyo. Timeetyo said it might be my coustum playbook and he was right. DiSaSrAx94 said to watch a play so i did. Here is what was happening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLwsH...layer_embedded
Are you in Xbox or PS3?
Old 08-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #15
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

actually if you watch the play your defense will be terrible. if you sim till on field you will be too good. if you sim play by play you will get accurate stat line.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

yeah but while that fixed it, its still pretty frustrating. I was in NY for a week and was trying to use the super sim online. Regardless of whether i actually called the plays or simulated the play or series altogether, my defense was porous.

I would've had a perfect season (having beat all my human opponents) but lost twice to the computer because i couldn't actually play and got into a ****ty bowl game.

There is something messed up with simulation and it shouldn't be that i need to default my play book to a 4-3 considering that's what i start with, and only add a few other formations for when i am playing folks that like to run the same play over and over again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »