Home

Highlights in Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on Highlights in Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Highlights in Online Dynasty

I am currently the commissioner in a two person Online Dynasty on 360. I have no problem with uploading pics/highlights. However, the other player cannot upload anything. He doesn't even have the option to look at highlights from the pause menu. There aren't even automatically created pictures that are created or uploaded. I thought he was crazy at first until I saw that he doesn't have any options to do these things.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there something that he has disabled that can be turned on? Any possible fixes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Highlights in Online Dynasty

This was also the case in NCAA 12
Old 08-10-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbs3u
I am currently the commissioner in a two person Online Dynasty on 360. I have no problem with uploading pics/highlights. However, the other player cannot upload anything. He doesn't even have the option to look at highlights from the pause menu. There aren't even automatically created pictures that are created or uploaded. I thought he was crazy at first until I saw that he doesn't have any options to do these things.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there something that he has disabled that can be turned on? Any possible fixes?

yea we have 9 people in our online dynasty and only 3 of us were able to and now we are in week 9 and i am the only one that can.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

I'm assuming he has an xbox slim which can't do highlights. If he wants highlights he needs to get an external HDD. It can just be a small used one. Thumb drives won't work, it has to be an xbox HDD. I heard there's youtube vids that show how to take some old 20G HDD and put it in your slim.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I'm assuming he has an xbox slim which can't do highlights. If he wants highlights he needs to get an external HDD. It can just be a small used one. Thumb drives won't work, it has to be an xbox HDD. I heard there's youtube vids that show how to take some old 20G HDD and put it in your slim.
Yes he has the xbox slim with a thumb drive. That makes sense with having less space. Thanks. Doubt being able to create highlights is worth buying a big hard drive though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 12:32 AM   #6
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Yes he has the xbox slim with a thumb drive. That makes sense with having less space. Thanks. Doubt being able to create highlights is worth buying a big hard drive though.
It's actually not an issue of space, but with the way the game is designed. It's designed to only save highlights to an HDD. It doesn't matter the size of it, it just has to be there. Someone with a 4GB slim almost certainly has enough space (unless the drive is completely packed) but that won't matter. Someone with a nearly full HDD with less available space than what's on a 4GB slim will still get highlights while the slim guy won't.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »