Home

General observations so far

This is a discussion on General observations so far within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #33
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: General observations so far

lol but I've used it for years, just because it does what I want it to. A few years back, it was merely effective. Now, it's too good.

I feel like Michael Bolton on Office Space. His friend suggests he go by "Mike". Bolton replies with, "No way, why do I have to change? He's the one who sucks."

Why do I have to change if the computer is the one that sucks? lol
Old 08-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #34
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeafroman
lol but I've used it for years, just because it does what I want it to. A few years back, it was merely effective. Now, it's too good.

I feel like Michael Bolton on Office Space. His friend suggests he go by "Mike". Bolton replies with, "No way, why do I have to change? He's the one who sucks."

You want the AI to adapt to your cheese but you don't want to adapt to Heisman. One of you is hardcoded. The other one should really learn to deal with changing conditions.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #35
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

Then don't change it. Continue destroying the computer. Just stop bitching on here about it. Keep your cheese to yourself and have fun in blowing out every opponent. I'm still not convinced you're not just trolling at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 04:41 AM   #36
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
guy's i figured out why he 9is so dominate... he is a nano blitzer. ban this guy...

If I would have known he sounded like Coach K I wouldn't have responded to him lol!
Old 08-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #37
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

Why are some of you so hostile? We're talking about a video game and some of you are straight up bitchy.

I'm going to play season 2 of my dynasty on Heisman, see where the stats end up. In 3 games, I've given up negative total rushing yardage still.

I don't see anywhere that I've been bitching about anything, just making note of observations and wishing the game could adapt better. That's all.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #38
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Why are some of you so hostile? We're talking about a video game and some of you are straight up bitchy.

I'm going to play season 2 of my dynasty on Heisman, see where the stats end up. In 3 games, I've given up negative total rushing yardage still.

I don't see anywhere that I've been bitching about anything, just making note of observations and wishing the game could adapt better. That's all.
All I read is : cheese cheese cheeeezy cheese nacho cheese and cheddar cheese
Old 08-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
I was a DC for a high school last year
I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:

Running the style of defense you do, you could probably put up very similar numbers by putting the controller down before the play, standing up, doing 10 jumping jacks, and resuming control.

It isn't you, its the game. The game does not know how to react against that play because it is a known glitch. It is a money play. If you run it, it will work with a high success rate.

So if you are going to come on here and complain about it, people are going to tell you the honest truth, that you are running a money play that is going to work every time and rather than complain about the game, run a different defense.

If you want better results:

1 - Get a good pair of sliders. Playing on base difficulty means you are playing a very broken game. Sliders can't fix it all but they fix a lot of it and make the games a ton more fun because of a bump in difficulty that doesn't make the game ridiculous. Use someones completed set, not something you half-*** threw together, and then read point B.

2 - Don't nano-blitz. What you do on defense is actually banned in many competitive tournaments around the country because it is simply abusing poor game mechanics. No set of sliders can fix this. Your results will be the same and therefore makes sliders null.

Last edited by rjsuperfly66; 08-18-2012 at 02:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »