Home

plasticweapon - cheese fest

This is a discussion on plasticweapon - cheese fest within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #9
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: plasticweapon - cheese fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95
Thanks for your detailed post power.

The nano blitzing I countered with screens and quick passes so I got him out of it. I want as concerned with that. Although I even went ace big from shotgun and kept both of my TEs in to block and he still got through.

It seemed to be a timing thing. I caught him jumping the snap a couple do times so a ahead count and quick passes negated it for the most part.

I'll try not touching anything on the squibs and see what happens. It was weird because he was kicking to the right and it was falling ini no-mans land. maybe my guys would've recovered but it certainly seemed like his guys were gonna beat me to it every time.

For some reason I didn't think to corner blitz. I guess it's because I run 3-3-5 and was in split because he had 3TE. I think he was good enough to pins me up the middle had I went stack and blitzed the corners so that's what made it even more difficult...
You'd think keeping TE's to block would help but the problem is usually that a LB or DE occupies an OL and someone runs right through the gap. That's why I prefer having my backs stay in and block, think of them as the personal protector/upback on the punt team.

I said this in another thread about online cheesers but mix up your snap count. Don't be afraid to get to the line of scrimmage and just freeze him. Stand there and wait him out, see if he gets antsy and jumps offsides or tries shaking his LB's back and forth. I had a guy with his defensive line setting to aggressive, a few fake snaps caught him offsides 2 or 3 times and he gave up on that.

You just have to be patient. Cheesers succeed most when they force you to be the one who panics, that plays right into their hands. Just keep with your game plan, control the football and see who makes the mistake first.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: plasticweapon - cheese fest

He steps up in front of me and usually takes on the LB up the middle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »