Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolesfan69
I played a little this morning and the offensive line blocking is still bad. Running and passing the line just can't hold a decent block. Had a hard freeze during the game which I had to reset the 360. The crowd seems
louder which is nice. The gameplay feels better except the blocking and
also way too many sacks from the cpu and myself. I think I had 8 sacks
vs Illinois using FSU. And Illinois had 6 sacks which seems too high.
I would give patch #2 a 7/10.
Well the offensive line/blocking wasn't addressed in this patch so it should still be the same...

Also, if you adjust your sliders, or stay in the pocket, you should see less sacks.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
IMO safety play is much better, they do get beat at times but I've yet to meet one who doesn't. Also the CPU running backs are much better, more elusive. I've also noticed better play calling all around, no more dime defenses on 2nd and inches. Overall I'm pretty happy with the patch, it definitely improved upon the game.
Crap, no more gimme first downs?! :P
Old 08-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was avg 3.3 ypc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #76
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

I can't remember EVER reading positive impressions after a patch has dropped. I'd suggest everyone play, and skip the impressions.. Talk about implementing a placebo effect! And with all the work that was needed with game play,there is this many people crying about uniforms? Amazing... Who cares if your Mizzou uni's look off, if the game doesn't play right to begin with. You can throw the verticals for 600 yds passing, but at least you'll look legit doing it. SMH... I can't wait to get the patch and see what kind of game it plays now.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 08-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #77
Banned

OVR: 32
I apologize... It could be analyzer in me, slider tweaker, or my knowledge of the game, but I can clearly see the safety play is bad. Remember, I did not have an opportunity to play the game at length before the patch, as I just got it last night, therefore I cannot make a comparison. However, the safety play in NCAA needs work... A lot of it.

Anyway, I have said my piece and I've given this game ample opportunity this year. On to Madden... Maybe next year

Last edited by SECElit3; 08-15-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #78
Rookie

Jeremy7679's Arena

OVR: 18

Can't play the game right now, does anyone know if the ridiculously tight man to man coverage known as "route mirroring" when the CPU is in aggressive coverage is still present in the game?
2013: Memphis (OC) 11-2, 7-1 AAC
Old 08-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 2

The crowd noise deal where you can't snap the ball is very poorly done...borderline horrible. I am the offensive coordinator at NEW MEXICO and when there is zero crowd noise at home I still have trouble getting the snap off. I'm all for having this implemented when your on the road and the crowd is loud but this should never happen when I'm at home. Ever.

I have counted 16 times thus far and I'm only through three quarters. Crowd quiet the whole time.

Last edited by HuskerPower9495; 08-15-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #80
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerPower9495
The crowd noise deal where you can't snap the ball is very poorly done...borderline horrible. I am the offensive coordinator at NEW MEXICO and when there is zero crowd noise at home I still have trouble getting the snap off. I'm all for having this implemented when your on the road and the crowd is loud but this should never happen when I'm at home. Ever.

New Mexico has a crowd?

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »