Home

Pro Potential

This is a discussion on Pro Potential within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #9
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pro Potential

Per the Dynasty Improvements Blog by Jordan Peterson of EA

Quote:
Pro Potential

Each team’s Pro Potential rating is evaluated by looking at the draft classes for the past four years. Improving this grade will require signing prospects with high overall ratings and having them play well on the field once they are at your university. With consistent positive results in recruiting and on the field, you will see your prospects drafted at higher rounds, which will increase your pro potential.

Keep Pro Potential in mind when deciding whether to convince a player to stay instead of declaring early for the draft. Another year playing at the collegiate level could potentially increase their draft stock, or, it may be better off to let them go pro if they are projected at an early round.
Judging from this, all players that are drafted have an impact on your Pro Potential rating.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #10
Rookie

Signaltheescape's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
No no no. To compete in the National Football league it has to have been 2 years since you graduated high school. So technically, you actually can play in the Semi-pros or something instead of going to college, then get drafted.

It is 3 years removed from HS. RS Frosh/ True Sophs are not eligible. Ex. Maurice Clarett, true sophomore or Michael Dyer, finished year 2 in 2011..

Please look up the correct information before you post. It won't kill you.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #11
Rookie

MStateDog's Arena

From another, seniors count too. It's just a matter of how many and their performance when they're drafted. It took me a couple of years to have my pro potential adjust significantly (Miss State), but it'll happen if you win your fair share and players that are drafted high enough perform on the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #12
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3

I just talked all my underclassmen into staying and all of my transfers left.

Talk about all-or-nothing.

Oh, and Oregon had 5 first round picks, lol.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:31 AM   #13
Rookie

I just finished my season and had 3 guys projected to go in the 1st round. I moved ahead to draft result and all 3 got drafted in the 1st round. I then go to my school then to pro potential and it only shows 2 went int he first round...WTF...
Old 08-18-2012, 07:11 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

The pitch glitches sometimes. In my original LSU dynasty, it functioned properly the first season, bugged the 2nd season (no draftees counted for any NCAA team), and then worked properly again in the 3rd season.

Which was a major pain in the *** considering I had talked Montgomery/Mingo/Reid/Mathieu/Wing/Ware and others back, only to have them leave in the 2nd season and not get rewarded for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »